Luggage Tag?

Patti, the nice thing about the holders, they can be used over and over, no need to pay for gas to drive to Staples etc. The holders are still on our luggage. Only thing, I didn't trust those plastic ties they came with so we used Zip Lock Ties but only put them thru one hole so we could interchange the tags.

Flacruiser did I read correctly that you feel the Tag Holders are better in the long run then this program. Printing off the RCCL site is easy to do for me anyway.

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Patti, the nice thing about the holders, they can be used over and over, no need to pay for gas to drive to Staples etc. The holders are still on our luggage. Only thing, I didn't trust those plastic ties they came with so we used Zip Lock Ties but only put them thru one hole so we could interchange the tags.

Flacruiser did I read correctly that you feel the Tag Holders are better in the long run then this program. Printing off the RCCL site is easy to do for me anyway.

Gay

No, I said or meant to say I use the program to print out 4 tags at a time with names on them on one sheet of paper I then put them in the holders.

The other way is to print them on Full page label paper(sticky on one side).

Edited by FLACRUISER99

Ok, so you save the Documents into a folder from there this program can print you out 4 tags on one sheet, looks like a good way to do it rather then printing out 4 separate tags. I have booked mark this site, we have a cruise coming up year from Oct.

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Ok, so you save the Documents into a folder from there this program can print you out 4 tags on one sheet, looks like a good way to do it rather then printing out 4 separate tags. I have booked mark this site, we have a cruise coming up year from Oct.

Gay

This is what they look like on label paper.

93928b47.jpg

Edited by FLACRUISER99

This is our first cruise on RCCL and was surprised that luggage tags are not sent.

After looking thru posts, I printed my tags out on photo paper and ordered the tag holders from Cruise Critic.

I figured we will have these tags for a long time (I ordered 4 and believe with shipping it was $12.00.)

I assume other lines will soon follow suit, so I figured $12 is a lot less then $35, but did not want to wait to get tags at the port.

Barb

I'm not quite sure who you have been sailing, but Princess (even in a suite), HAL and Carnival all require you to print your luggage tags.

Celebrity issues e-docs, but you can still order luggage tags to be mailed from them, even if not in a suite, or you can print the paper tags.

I print them out, fold them, cover with clear packing tape and attach them with it also. I do this at hotel before getting to the port. I fly in the day before. You can buy a small roll at Walmart/Target for around $2-3. It is probably strong enough to hold up for a flight too.

I'm not quite sure who you have been sailing, but Princess (even in a suite), HAL and Carnival all require you to print your luggage tags.

Celebrity issues e-docs, but you can still order luggage tags to be mailed from them, even if not in a suite, or you can print the paper tags.

Deb,

We mostly do Celebrity and had the tags mailed to us on our last Celebrity cruise. Have also done about 6 HAL Cruises. Our last HAL cruise was a few years ago, so I was not aware of the change in the baggage tag policy.

That being said, our last cruises have been on Silversea and Crystal and they still provide you with luggage tags.

Barb