Can I request a table for 2 only?

mcatmcat

You can request one but they are very limited. So don't be put out if you aren't successful in obtaining one.

You could always say that you're embarrassed to eat with other people due to non-specific dietary issues and you must have a table for two. That's what an American couple just did on a 19 day Divina cruise. And used the table once. Just the once.

Of course to do that you must be a selfish mean person who tells whopping lies for personal gain. Which I'm sure you're not. :-)

As MooMoo says, you can certainly make the request but there are very few tables for 2 and they give priority to those on honeymoon or celebrating a special anniversary.

Be pleased if you are lucky enough to get one, but don't be upset if you don't.

Hello, we requested a table for 2 on the opera last year due to my husbands medical issues. We were not allocated one, however I went to see the maître d once we had boarded and he was happy to arrange this for us.

Like others have said, we did see some tables for 2 that were only used once or twice during the whole 10 nights and were empty on the others which was a shame.

Great service and food in the MDR in our opinion :)

HI

I was wondering if MSC accept request for a table of 2 people only. I new to MSC and I am a little bit lost about this company ;)

blog-vision-giovannis.jpg

you might get really unlucky like me; I asked for a table of six or eight and ended up being given a table for two :confused::confused: my wife was over the moon as she really wanred a table for two. I think it was because of the language mix on board.

We also managed to be the only English speakers on a dual language excursion which had a guide for each language, so we had our own private excursion away from the rest of the group, which meant no waiting for the slow coachs in the german speaking party

Edited by Skier52