Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

• 2 weeks later...
No problem!! Can't beat the 10% discount:-)

It certainly helps! Between these, my points from my Carnival credit card and my shareholder OBC I am hoping to have a nice big credit on my sign and sail account so I don't have to worry about what I am spending on the ship!

Gift cards are available right now. Both 100 and 500. They don't come up if you click on carnival or view all travel gift cards. You need to search for the work carnival when you click view all gift cards.

Gift cards are available right now. Both 100 and 500. They don't come up if you click on carnival or view all travel gift cards. You need to search for the work carnival when you click view all gift cards.

Thanks, I just got 2 $100 ones!

They are charging $0.59 for shipping. Are we absolutely sure the delivery of this is something I can print out and show to GS on the ship? If I wait around for a physical card, it's going to arrive after I leave for my cruise.

Wow. That's different. I guess this way they won't go as fast? Just bought some more.

Thanks for the heads up on these being available again today. I just snagged a couple of them. :)

They are charging $0.59 for shipping. Are we absolutely sure the delivery of this is something I can print out and show to GS on the ship? If I wait around for a physical card, it's going to arrive after I leave for my cruise.

These are the gift cards that they mail to you. The e-cards are the ones you can print out and they don't seem to have them right now.

These are the gift cards that they mail to you. The e-cards are the ones you can print out and they don't seem to have them right now.

This is the text in the description:

Get ready for a good time on Carnival Cruise Lines! Carnival eGift Cards can be used for almost anything: towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise,activities/shore excursions, and redeemed onboard toward the Sail & Sign account for gifts, drinks, and fun.

Terms and Conditions

Treat this e-card like cash. E-card recipient bears all risk of loss in the event this e-card, or its information, is lost, stolen, damaged or used without e-cardholder's permission. In no event is CCL Gifts, LLC or any parent, subsidiary or affiliate responsible or required to replace any e-card value. Card cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law. Complete terms and conditions available at carnival.com/giftcardterms. Use of this e-card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. This e-card does not expire. Digital gift card is non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. TRAVEL AGENTS, AGENCIES OR ANY OTHER TRAVEL INTERMEDIARY SERVICE CANNOT BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIS DIGITAL GIFT CARD. Digital gift card is NON-COMMISSIONABLE at redemption.

This leads me to believe that it's an e-card, but they are charging shipping.

This is the text in the description:

Get ready for a good time on Carnival Cruise Lines! Carnival eGift Cards can be used for almost anything: towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise,activities/shore excursions, and redeemed onboard toward the Sail & Sign account for gifts, drinks, and fun.

Terms and Conditions

Treat this e-card like cash. E-card recipient bears all risk of loss in the event this e-card, or its information, is lost, stolen, damaged or used without e-cardholder's permission. In no event is CCL Gifts, LLC or any parent, subsidiary or affiliate responsible or required to replace any e-card value. Card cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law. Complete terms and conditions available at carnival.com/giftcardterms. Use of this e-card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. This e-card does not expire. Digital gift card is non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. TRAVEL AGENTS, AGENCIES OR ANY OTHER TRAVEL INTERMEDIARY SERVICE CANNOT BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIS DIGITAL GIFT CARD. Digital gift card is NON-COMMISSIONABLE at redemption.

This leads me to believe that it's an e-card, but they are charging shipping.

I have ordered both the e-cards and the regular cards and was never charged shipping for the e-card. The e-card arrived in minutes.

I just ordered one and they said that I would receive shipping information. So, it will not be emailed to you.

I have ordered both the e-cards and the regular cards and was never charged shipping for the e-card. The e-card arrived in minutes.

I just ordered one and they said that I would receive shipping information. So, it will not be emailed to you.

Darn. Thanks for the clarification.

I just bought mine and tried to find out how many are left. I have 52,000 points, so I put 52 $100 cards in my cart. The sale would have gone through if I really wanted $5,200 worth (I don't!), so I can tell you that at 1:55 today there were more than 52 available.