staying in touch onboard

lizjoemom

There are 17 of us leaving on Saturday on the Paradise! Any suggestions on how to stay in touch with each other while on board (for the kids especially). We have ages ranging from 11 years old to 78 years old. As far as I know no one will be using their cell phones while on board to avoid roaming charges.

There are 17 of us leaving on Saturday on the Paradise! Any suggestions on how to stay in touch with each other while on board (for the kids especially). We have ages ranging from 11 years old to 78 years old. As far as I know no one will be using their cell phones while on board to avoid roaming charges.

Set meeting times throughout the day, plan when to meet for lunch and dinner. Look at your Fun Times and get an idea of where/what people might be interested in. Post-it notes in the cabins work wonders as well.

Say.....'see you at dinner'....

That has always worked for me with the kids and other couples.

Need 'alone time'.....

With 17 of you, you will not be able to reserve chairs for everyone around the pool anyway (although some people actually try) ....and you will run into some of your group probably lots if times..