Millennium Asian Odyssey B2B2B2B September 12 to November 9, 2014

C 2 C

Have fun Arno & Joanne.

I hope that you are NOT flying Delta coming back from Hong Kong.

When we flew to Hong Kong on Delta last year we had three mechanical failures, arrived a day late and were w/o our luggage for 2 more days.

Unfortunately Delta did not care - they even tried to downgrade us from business class to economy w/o any compensation:mad:. I don't know how they stay in business. Never again.

Tom

We received a notice from Celebrity yesterday:

Quote:

We look forward to welcoming you on Celebrity Millennium® on her September 12, 2014 voyage. We want to let you know that, due to the extraordinary popularity of this sailing with our Elite members, during the Captain's Club Lounge social hour we'll be offering you the choice to enjoy your evening cocktails in your lounge or at various bars and lounges throughout the ship. This will allow us to continue to provide you with the highest quality service while allowing you the opportunity to experience each venue's unique ambiance.

On your upcoming cruise, you'll receive three (3) Elite Beverage Vouchers for each evening. The days and hours of your Captain's Club Lounge remain the same, so you'll be sure to find fellow Elites in the Sky Lounge enjoying canapés or out enjoying their social hour in the various venues.

We look forward to making your cruise an enjoyable one and hope you enjoy exploring the exciting venues we have on board Celebrity Millennium®.

:

What is the point of the email, you have the free premium beverage package:)

What is the point of the email, you have the free premium beverage package:)

Scattergun approach.. blast away and they're bound to hit all affected cruisers.

Earlier this year a waiter demanded to use our vouchers as well as our Zenith cards when we joined some friends in the Sky Lounge for a drink.

Celebrity is inviting Elites to the Sky Lounge? I thought Cosmos Lounge was the CC Happy Hour spot on Millennium.

It is. ;).. It's a long bar run to Solstice in the Pacific.

I'm just glad there is no bar at the edge of the earth....

• 4 weeks later...

It's nearly 2 PM Monday here on Millennium sailing from Russia to Japan.

Captain: C Nestorourdis

HD: Jean-Paul Lamb

CD Steve Gayda

GRM Touch Ung

F&B Damir Bradasic

Executive Chef:

Andy Bouchard

CC Hostess: Raluca

Michael’s Concierge: Maritza

Internet connections have been horrible for much of the voyage so far, probably because so many people are trying to stay in touch.

Senior management stated that our stop in Petropavlovsk was the smoothest ever experienced in this port and departure was delayed by only two hours.

Skies have been gloomy for most of our voyage and temperatures in the low 50's.

Captain Nestoroudis has been doing his best to dodge the worst of the weather along the way but prior to our port arrival we have experienced seas of 7 to 9 metres (nearly 30 feet) at its worst.

Your trip sounds fantastic....DH and I can only dream of ever being able to do a long itinerary like this, guess we'll have to enjoy through your reports! Are you planning to do a live-type review with pics? Hope so! I'm assuming you're a fellow Ontarian since you went to Toronto for your Visa? Have a wonderful trip!!

Cathy