NCL: "No All Inclusive For You!!"

dongordon

That's what they said to me! :)

What a Bummer!!

Here I go to book a beautiful 15 Day Panama Canal Cruise on the Star and figured, what a great trip it would be with the new All - Inclusive Package and they denied it because it only goes up to 14 Days!!

I probably could have booked a 14 day, but the dates for this cruise worked out better.

Don

That's what they said to me! :)

What a Bummer!!

Here I go to book a beautiful 15 Day Panama Canal Cruise on the Star and figured, what a great trip it would be with the new All - Inclusive Package and they denied it because it only goes up to 14 Days!!

I probably could have booked a 14 day, but the dates for this cruise worked out better.

Don

Wow....that sucks. :mad: Did you mention to them that you REALLY wanted it and that not having it would be unfair?

Perhaps we could stage a revolt using social media! :rolleyes:

Well I'm sure you wouldn't mind not having it on embarkation day and jus the rest. Ncl need to be more flexible

We on the other hand gave a 2015 cruise booked and not been offered to upgrade the package. Seems the uk ncl site doesn't recognise it as an option

Well I'm sure you wouldn't mind not having it on embarkation day and jus the rest. Ncl need to be more flexible

We on the other hand gave a 2015 cruise booked and not been offered to upgrade the package. Seems the uk ncl site doesn't recognise it as an option

Probably because the package is for NEW bookings. How unfair! :eek:

From here: http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-08-04/norwegian-cruises-new-all-inclusive-fares-include-unlimited-booze

Norwegian estimates that about 20 percent of cruise buyers will choose the package, which is available until Aug. 29. It is not available on Norwegian’s Pride of America, which sails in Hawaii, or on cruises sold in Europe. ”Some people, when they go on vacation,” says Sheehan, “like to know they have paid for it.”

The offer is not extended to UK and EU.

Excellent article...Thanks for the link.

Key point from the article is Kevin Sheehan saying: “The people who take this program … are actually doing more than they probably otherwise would do, so you are getting more revenue.”

It isn't the deal you get, it's the deal you think you get! ;)

I did a very long survey about this program a few months ago. They offered multiple possibilities for what the package would include and I'm kind of surprised this is what it wound up looking like.

I am sure many people will like it, but it just doesn't meet our needs. But, it is good to see NCL working on a new product. Now, if they would only get as creative with their itineraries!

I'm sorry you have to suffer through a 15 day cruise on board my favorite ship! :D

This will be my first time on the Star.....please tell me why you like it so much.

I am really excited about this cruise.

I last did the canal transit in the 80's....it was my favorite cruise. :D

Don