Port Canaveral Drop Off Area

If you are taking the Royal Caribbean shuttle from Orlando, where exactly are you dropped off? Is there a special area for shuttle people vs. people who drive to the port and park? Part of our group is on the shuttle and the other part is driving directly to the port, so we are wondering how to meet up with each other at the port.

Thank You!

If you are taking the Royal Caribbean shuttle from Orlando, where exactly are you dropped off? Is there a special area for shuttle people vs. people who drive to the port and park? Part of our group is on the shuttle and the other part is driving directly to the port, so we are wondering how to meet up with each other at the port.

Thank You!

Yes, there are separate drop off areas for private vehicles vs. shuttles/busses. You can meet in front of the terminal building.

Edited by clarea

Yes, there are separate drop off areas for private vehicles vs. shuttles/busses. You can meet in front of the terminal building.

I don't know if I could stand it if I was in one group that arrived 10 minutes before the other group. I'll check in and meet them on the ship! :)

Thanks for all the clarification regarding the port. I have a better understanding of the layout now!

Matj2000......have some patience.....imagine if you were going to meet someone at a football or baseball stadium. Imagine telling someone "Meet me at the stadium". Yes, you could call each other to see where the other group is. But, they could be 1/2 mile away at a whole other entrance, etc. That could be the case about Port Canaveral and that is why I asked for advice. You know what? Once I'm on board the ship. I will visit the chapel and pray for kindness amongst mankind. How about that?

Thanks for all the clarification regarding the port. I have a better understanding of the layout now!

Matj2000......have some patience.....imagine if you were going to meet someone at a football or baseball stadium. Imagine telling someone "Meet me at the stadium". .... \

Depending on what time of year you are going it could be freaking hot waiting outside... I'd consider going on, up the escalator and check in then hang out in the waiting room in the air conditioning.

Or... using your analogy above, I'd meet my party at our seats inside the ball park. <grin> ....

Aloha,

John