Invicta Watches on the Breeze

bobby821

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know if the Carnival Breeze offers an Invicta Watch event or if they are sold on board the ship.

Thanks

Not sure about a specific event but I know they sell the brand you are looking for. We were on the Breeze back in July.

they do have an Invicta watch sell, but the mark up is pretty high, the best thing about it is you can get a look at the watches then go home and order it for a cheaper price, just get the model number off the back of watch

They will post the sell date in the fun Times, I love Invicta:D

Unless you have researched and studied which watch you want I wouldn't recommend. I actually met a gentlemen that sold Invicta watches for a living on my most recent cruise and he stated that 80% of them were overpriced. With 10% spot on and the remaining 10% being an actual good deal. I fell in love with one took his advice and ordered once home save 40%.

After that experience I vowed to never buy jewelry on a cruise that I can get off.

In the past two years I've bought 6 of them. Two we bought on the Triumph as Carnival has three models with the ships name and the ever famous limited edition engraved. We bought them on our 30th anniversary trip.

After that little investment I discovered them on Amazon. Same watches, at least half the price discount. With Amazon Prime I get them in a couple of days.

They wear well, some are auto wind, some are battery. The hospital takes it's toll on my other watches so these are my weakness at the moment.

Shop the websites and get the cool Pelican type storage case for them.

Remember, Carnival and other cruise lines contract their gift shop business to another company, so add a level of profit demand.

Edited by BallFour4

Invicta is one of the brands that I frequently wear, sell and trade, and one of the brands that I look for when I'm cruising, whether on the ship or in the ports. My cruise is next weekend, and I already have several watches that I have been looking at online to compare the price to. If I like the watch, and the price is not far off, I'll buy it, or get it as a gift (lol). I have purchased several on the ship, and the prices can be inflated, and then dropped during the "sale" which is close to the going retail rate. The good sales (lower prices), are for older models, cheaper looking models, or those that no one really wants. I have seen one or two Subaqua's and Bolts (the watch models I'm looking for) onboard, but there are not included in the sales, and their price is at the MSRP, or a little higher than the going retail price. I also have a Lamborghini lighter, and first took notice of their watches on the ship. The lowest they are willing to drop the price for the Spyder model (the model I want) is between $1,300-$1,600, which is consistent with current going rate. If your looking for a lower priced, or mid-range Invicta, or even gifts, the sale may be OK, but for the top models, you'll do better on eBay, The Watchery, World of Watches TV, ShopNBC, Blue Nile or Amazon. As the previous posters have stated, do your research before boarding, so you know what the going price is.

Edited by sjcruiser