Accessing Subscribed Threads

AlohaPride

For the past few days I have been unable to access my subscribed threads on a computer on the CC Boards.
What do you mean that you're "unable to access" them? Are they listed on your User CP? Does the View all Subscribed Threads link (in the bottom right hand corner of the User CP list of New Subscribed Threads) work? Are you unable to open the threads themselves? What exactly is the problem?

For the past few days I have been unable to access my subscribed threads on a computer on the CC Boards. I can access that area on Tapatalk. Am I alone in this issue?

If I recall correctly, you are using the Android flavor of Tapatalk. Go to your main settings menu. Then look for apps. Find the Tapatalk app on the installed apps list. Clear it's cache. That should work. If it does not, you can also clear the data in addition to the cache. HOWEVER, if you clear the data you'll have to login to Cruise Critic via Tapatalk again. Your subscription preferences should be saved even if you log out.

Why does this happen? Sometimes the cache gets some garbled data in it that prevents it from displaying correctly.

If I recall correctly, you are using the Android flavor of Tapatalk. Go to your main settings menu. Then look for apps. Find the Tapatalk app on the installed apps list. Clear it's cache. That should work. If it does not, you can also clear the data in addition to the cache. HOWEVER, if you clear the data you'll have to login to Cruise Critic via Tapatalk again. Your subscription preferences should be saved even if you log out.

Why does this happen? Sometimes the cache gets some garbled data in it that prevents it from displaying correctly.

My app works. It's when I'm trying to click the link on a computer that doesn't work. I click "Quick Links" then I try to click "Subscriptions" and nothing happens. When I right click "Subscriptions" and then open a new tab or window it just opens the page I'm currently on. I've sent a ticket to CC about the issue, but it has not been fixed yet. They sent me a link to follow from email to get to my subscriptions (thus the long time it took me to respond to this thread). It's very frustrating.

My app works. It's when I'm trying to click the link on a computer that doesn't work. I click "Quick Links" then I try to click "Subscriptions" and nothing happens. When I right click "Subscriptions" and then open a new tab or window it just opens the page I'm currently on. I've sent a ticket to CC about the issue, but it has not been fixed yet. They sent me a link to follow from email to get to my subscriptions (thus the long time it took me to respond to this thread). It's very frustrating.

My subscriptions show up in my user control panel on the browser based version. However, the browser version and the Tapatalk version don't always show the same subscribed threads. Tapatalk is right. The browser based version is wrong.

I am having the same issue...no problem on my iPhone or iPad, but can't get to them on my PC.

There's an announcement at the top of the page regarding this problem. I havent been able to access mine for a few days on my laptop.

I see it was posted on Aug. 11. I guess I was one of the first to notice the problems starting Aug. 4th (then I posted here on the 7th). I'm so glad to see they are working on the issue!