Booking while on board

boewok

Can new cruise NOT be assigned to travel agent of current cruise? I don't want to use this travel agent for future cruises but I want lower deposit and OBC. Thanks, Barb

Yes it can. Just have it transferred from the current TA and have RCCL deal with it or someone else. Or better yet just do not assign the NCC when you purchase it on ship.

Can new cruise NOT be assigned to travel agent of current cruise? I don't want to use this travel agent for future cruises but I want lower deposit and OBC. Thanks, Barb

No problem. Tell the Loyalty Ambassador up front that you don't want to use a travel agent. They may ask you to fill out a short form to that effect.

Edited by clarea

No problem. Tell the Loyalty Ambassador up front that you don't want to use a travel agent. They may ask you to fill out a short form to that effect.

This.

It's much easier not to have a travel agent assigned to the NextCruise booking in the first place rather than having to deal with the travel agent to release the booking back to Royal Caribbean later on.