The upgrade fairy is ME!

Always hoping for a visit from the elusive gal and never even getting a peek at her, I was cool with the fact that I probably never would see her.

Thinking about her (okay, obsessing about her), I started figuring that since that whited bearded Christmas fella ( not naming him -don't want to disappoint any kiddo's) is really ME, and that long eared fella that comes in the Spring with baskets is really ME, then maybe the upgrade fairy is really me!?!?

Sooooo... Just upgraded myself from a balcony to a Jr. Suite (albeit a guarantee) for FREE! Yes Virginia, there is an upgrade fairy and in this case she is ME!:)

Happy, happy!

Make sure that they charge you at least $1 if you want double cruise points.:D

Just talked to C&A, because I made the booking change, it wasn't complimentary from RCI, I get my double cruise points AND I've already been assigned a cabin... AND it's an aft cabin! First aft, looking forward to giving it a try!:)

Just talked to C&A, because I made the booking change, it wasn't complimentary from RCI, I get my double cruise points AND I've already been assigned a cabin... AND it's an aft cabin! First aft, looking forward to giving it a try!:)

Well done!;)

Always hoping for a visit from the elusive gal and never even getting a peek at her, I was cool with the fact that I probably never would see her.

Thinking about her (okay, obsessing about her), I started figuring that since that whited bearded Christmas fella ( not naming him -don't want to disappoint any kiddo's) is really ME, and that long eared fella that comes in the Spring with baskets is really ME, then maybe the upgrade fairy is really me!?!?

Sooooo... Just upgraded myself from a balcony to a Jr. Suite (albeit a guarantee) for FREE! Yes Virginia, there is an upgrade fairy and in this case she is ME!:)

Happy, happy!

Congratulations and enjoy your JS!!!

Happy, happy!

That's fantastic! Hope you enjoy! Mind me asking how you managed? Some kind of promotion you caught wind of? Thanks!

That's fantastic! Hope you enjoy! Mind me asking how you managed? Some kind of promotion you caught wind of? Thanks!

I check my bookings (prices, cabin placement, etc) rather obsessively. :o. I'd originally booked this one on the BOGOHO, through a travel agent ( I normally self book -direct). I checked this morning and it appeared, with a change in RCI's pricing, that I could get the JS in an upgrade, for next to nothing. I called the TA and voila.. Super dooper, free upgrade. :)

Happy, happy!

That is the way to look at it

Good on ya

Why didn't I think of that :)

Thanks

Greg :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Happy, happy!

... you do exist!!! Congrats on the upgrade!

Happy, happy!

Continuing with the story of my self upgrade...

Called today and got upgraded from that coveted aft JS to a GS! Again for free!!!! How did that happen I asked myself and the only answer is ... Good wholesome living (yea, right!:o;))

I am not questioning how this chain of events came to pass , only thrilled that it DID!

If there were a camera, you'd see me flying around the room, waving my arms with a grand suite sized grin on my face.

Continuing with the story of my self upgrade...

Called today and got upgraded from that coveted aft JS to a GS! Again for free!!!! How did that happen I asked myself and the only answer is ... Good wholesome living (yea, right!:o;))

I am not questioning how this chain of events came to pass , only thrilled that it DID!

If there were a camera, you'd see me flying around the room, waving my arms with a grand suite sized grin on my face.

omgosh! really?? for the SAME price? when is your sailing & which ship?

omgosh! really?? for the SAME price? when is your sailing & which ship?

It's the Enchantment, a little 3 nite on 8/22. The cabins are not the same price, no idea how the TA finagled it, but she did!!!

It really would be too good to be true on a longer cruise, however ... we do have a POV, 7 nite, western Caribbean for only $374/pp. which I think is also a super deal.