Booking Spb via RCI Onboard.

Ok, due to the current climate we are uncertain about SPB trips, we have decided to stick with the ship's tours (which is not what we normally do)

I would rather leave it till we are onboard to book but because of the visa issues am not sure if that is viable.

Has anyone left it till they board to book SPB tours?

Ok, due to the current climate we are uncertain about SPB trips, we have decided to stick with the ship's tours (which is not what we normally do)

I would rather leave it till we are onboard to book but because of the visa issues am not sure if that is viable.

Has anyone left it till they board to book SPB tours?

We are on the Brilliance next week and are booked with Alla tours. They took care of the visa and we can pay with dollars or crecit card the first day. No booking or cancellation fees so.no loss if the port gets cancelled. Their groups are less than half the size of the ship tours, only 16 people to a bus. Whatever you decide enjoy.

Yes, we were originally booked with them also, but we have decided to cancel and stay with ship's tours,for some reason in the current climate we feel more comfortable with that.

I could book them now, but I would rather wait till we are onboard. I just wondered if that was actually possible due to visa requirements.