Cheapest price you've ever paid on Allure/Oasis!

Good Morning All,

I've been on the Allure before and am shopping around for Feb/March 2015. Curious...What's the best price you've paid for an Oasis class ship? I can't remember what I paid the first time around. Would have to be balcony though! Finding a good deal is like a sport to me!

Cheers!

That IS a good deal!!

I'm assuming that was the price for a TA though.

My Thanksgiving cruise was not the cheapest but it was a lot cheaper than a Christmas cruise.

Edited by comxkid

Good Morning All,

I've been on the Allure before and am shopping around for Feb/March 2015. Curious...What's the best price you've paid for an Oasis class ship? I can't remember what I paid the first time around. Would have to be balcony though! Finding a good deal is like a sport to me!

Cheers!

Just a side note...The months your are looking at will be priced higher as there are school/college breaks during that those months. ;)

I'm curious also to hear about all the good prices- sailing at Thanksgiving I feel like they said " Here's a sucker charge her double" but alas its the only time we can sail as a family. Oh well. Im sure Allure will be worth all the great memories I'm paying for :)

$799 Transatlantic price available now for Sept 1st :D before C&A discount :D

That's an incredible deal for an ocean view balcony. Plus, the inside looking balcones are even lower at $769.

Good Morning All,

Cheers!

We booked the royal family suite on oasis for October 27, 2014. The price including port charges taxes gratuities and insurance was $6200 for six of us.

I think I would like to try the inside balcony this time - specifically the Central Park. We've had the OV Balcony on our other sailings.

I'm shooting for middle to end of Feb. I feel confident most State School spring breaks will be after March 1st like they were last year.

Tgiving 2012, 999pp in D3 (originally booked BW but upgraded b/c of price drop in D's to lower than paid for BW balcony). That's after balcony discount but before taxes, gratuities, etc. Direct with RCCL.

I'm curious also to hear about all the good prices- sailing at Thanksgiving I feel like they said " Here's a sucker charge her double" but alas its the only time we can sail as a family. Oh well. Im sure Allure will be worth all the great memories I'm paying for :)

We'll be sailing with you :D. We got in on Kids Sail Free for Allure over Thanksgiving. $2174 for 4 people in an inside :D. We are very happy campers with that price, especially over a school break! can't wait!!!

I think I would like to try the inside balcony this time - specifically the Central Park. We've had the OV Balcony on our other sailings.

I'm shooting for middle to end of Feb. I feel confident most State School spring breaks will be after March 1st like they were last year.

You will know by the pricing. It always jumps up during those weeks.

Solo $770 - $75 (C&A discount) for $695 total for a D6 assigned X GTY about a year ago when they ran the 110% single supplement for the Oasis August 31, 2013 sailing.

Tempted by the $1238 solo X Balcony GTY now for the 12 day TA.

The Labor Day Allure trip - 20 days away! - H1 OV deck 10 $580 pp. Eastern - 7 days

They offered a "savings certificate" ($150 for outside and above, plus resident discount). We also combined this with Onboard booking to get $100 OBC.

Total cost is $1160 before tax for both of us. No complaints here

The deals should be coming. Carnival is giving away 7 day trips - starting in Aug as low as $219pp - southern. Lets hope RC drops as well - they did last year!

We are taking our first RCCL cruise on the Allure 1/25/15 and we got a Central Park balcony for $706. We usually go on Celebrity in Feb. each year, but this price was too good to pass up! I am hoping we are starting a new tradition!

I think we got a great price on the Oasis in mid-November. Thanks to a Texas resident discount when we booked of about $1,000 per person, we're in a full suite for far less than the current asking price of a JS!:D