Gem Nov 2014 dry dock cancelled?

yoboy08753

Just read this on another site, any info on this elsewhere as we are scheduled for march 2015, this may be a deal breaker as we have sailed on her already and looking forward to the refurb the following is copy and pasted....I just received an e-mail from NCL that our Nov 1 2015 12 day cruise on the Gem has been cancelled due to the Gem dry docking during that time. I need to reschedule. I could schedule on the breakaway, which I liked, although I love the Gem. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

There are no cruises scheduled this year for November 15-22. Dry dock (as I have read anyway) was to be November 9-22. The 12 day for November 1st of next year is still available for purchase on the NCL website...

Just bumped it, so you can find it easily. Should answer your questions.

Yes, the dry dock scheduled for this November, 2014, has been postponed until November 2015. We were booked on the 2015 cruise that got cancelled. NCL just scheduled new cruises for this November. We can't take advantage of really inexpensive pricing for early November this year, and are looking at other cruises for next year.

See you on the other post!

Just bumped it, so you can find it easily. Should answer your questions.

Yes, the dry dock scheduled for this November, 2014, has been postponed until November 2015. We were booked on the 2015 cruise that got cancelled. NCL just scheduled new cruises for this November. We can't take advantage of really inexpensive pricing for early November this year, and are looking at other cruises for next year.

See you on the other post!

New cruises this Nov? She was sailing in Nov. Anyway with or without the change wasn't she?