Elsa and Anna

monkll

Does anyone know if Anna and Elsa make appearances on the Fantasy..Im gong on November 1st

Based on what I've read, there are Anna & Elsa Meet & Greets. You have to pick up tickets (free) at Guest Services once onboard. Limited number, so get there early.

Scrap that last pots found them on the most recent Med Magic Navigator!

I have recent Magic navigators on my blog, they are on the ship, I saw them in the lobby you had to pre book at guest services the welcome onboard navigator said that, also I have photos of a Frozen merchandise as well.

just got off the fantasy last week .. the process is very smooth.. pick up tickets at guest services ( or concierge if applicable) and then you get an assigned time.. on sea days.. it is held in animators palate- there were only 2 families ahead of us.. the whole process took less than 5 minutes.. very organized.. they take pictures and you can take your own pictures as well...not sure how long they will be there.. Ryan is the character manager--he was overseeing the process perhaps someone can ask him how long they will be on the ship?? vit was a very enjoyable experience..

So, these passes...When are they available? Do you wait until they announce a character meet on Navigator, or go to guest services as soon as you get onboard and request a ticket? Just want to be sure I have the process right, as my girls are already talking about meeting Anna and Elsa and our cruise is not until Thanksgiving!

Rgds

Eric

you should go to guest services as soon as you board ( unless you are in concierge and then they will do it for you in your concierge meeting)-- but while you are sitting in the terminal read the navigator for day 1- it will clearly outline the times that you can pick up tickets from guest services.. we were in concierge and they took care of everything for us. good luck-- & have fun--

That's because mouse height is 4'11" (there is a small range)' date=' but not many guys meet that requirement.

In Disney-speak, you are a "friend of Mickey" or Anna or whomever. Mickey is Mickey. no one plays Mickey![/quote']

Not even Minnie :p

I won't start on Chip n' Dale and who they see lol!:D

ex techie

I have recent Magic navigators on my blog, they are on the ship, I saw them in the lobby you had to pre book at guest services the welcome onboard navigator said that, also I have photos of a Frozen merchandise as well.

Would you care to share them?

The link 'Here live' in your signature only returns a response of

:http://URL="http://mickeymed.blogspot.co.uk when opened to me?

Sharing a link to your recent PN's would be a better service to the community as a posed to making them read your entire long blog?

After all, not everyone can cruise in Concierge don't you know!

ex techie