Boston parking

ellasmomanddad

I see people ask all the time so just a little fyi you can park at wonderland garage long term for 12 dollars aday that is a subway stop so if you dont mind pulling your bags it is a cheap option. beware you would have to transfer trains from the blue line to silver line to get to black falcon cruise terminal but it will save you money.

You can also park at Alewife and Riverside among other stations. Alewife is $8/day for up to 8 days. However, the garage fills up by 8:30-9 am on weekdays. Wonderland probably never fills up. The port parking is $16/day, so I'm not sure it's worth it to haul your stuff on the Blue line, Orange Line, Red Line, and Silver Line to Black Falcon or on the Blue Line, Logan terminal shuttle bus, and Silver Line with a transfer at World trade to Black Falcon.

I see people ask all the time so just a little fyi you can park at wonderland garage long term for 12 dollars aday that is a subway stop so if you dont mind pulling your bags it is a cheap option. beware you would have to transfer trains from the blue line to silver line to get to black falcon cruise terminal but it will save you money.

I park at the Black Falcon Terminal, you may end up paying more when you add in the cost of the trains, etc. Also, not worth the pain waiting for transfers, etc. Drive right to the terminal, walk across the street and get on the ship.