El Cheapo Cruises Thread

This morning all guarantee cabins are the same price. Interior, Oceanview and Balcony Guarantees are all $334.24

Add in prepaid gratuities and it's $1198. That's $37.4375 per person per night.

If you can leave on Sunday it's cheaper to go on that cruise than stay at home!

Wow..... I wish I was older and retired. Think at prices like this I would just choose to live on cruise ships

starting up as the hottest priced cruise season ever in Australia

This is another hot deal. It must be best deal ever week.

Ship Name: Pacific Pearl

Cruise Code: P541

Departure Date: Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Cruise Name: South Pacific

Nights: 9

Departing: Sydney

From $399 pp (inside)

Remember, snooze you lose.

Thanks so very much for the info. I have booked Pacific Jewel Dec 13th for our annual granny/grandaughter holiday. Had decided the age of grandaughters now 10 and 6 would mean 2 different holidays as the age gap is getting wider and wider to accommodate suitable activities but not on a cruise ship thanks to the kids club. They both just love it.

Thanks so very much for the info. I have booked Pacific Jewel Dec 13th for our annual granny/grandaughter holiday. Had decided the age of grandaughters now 10 and 6 would mean 2 different holidays as the age gap is getting wider and wider to accommodate suitable activities but not on a cruise ship thanks to the kids club. They both just love it.

Excellent. Same cruise I be on. Might need to start a roll call :D

Ship Name: Sun Princess Cruise Code: S524 Departure Date: Monday, 9 November 2015 Cruise Name: Indonesia Nights: 15 Departing: Fremantle (Perth)

From inside $999 pp Obs Oceanview $1049 pp, Oceanview $1099 pp

Ship Name: Dawn Princess Cruise Code: D526 Departure Date: Tuesday, 24 November 2015 Cruise Name: New Zealand Nights: 13 Departing: Sydney

Inside from $1199 pp

Ship Name: Pacific Eden Cruise Code: PAE547 Departure Date: Sunday, 15 November 2015 Cruise Name: Fremantle to Sydney Nights: 10 Departing: Fremantle (Perth)

Inside from $799 pp

Princess have released a new sale. There are some cruises with some nice pile of OBC. Especially the Emerald Princess repo back to the US in April 2017

Couple of others that stand out. I haven't had a change to look through all of them yet.

I'm only seeing these on the Princess site at the moment. They were released yesterday.

https://book.princess.com/html/global/cruisedeals/au/landmark-sale/#.VjaCrNIrK70

21Days Australia & Southeast Asia

From Sydney, Australia to Hong Kong, China

Australia & Southeast Asia

Ships: Golden Princess

Ports: Sydney, Australia | Brisbane, Australia | Darwin, Australia | Bali (Benoa), Indonesia | Singapore | Ko Samui, Thailand | Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand | Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Vietnam | Nha Trang, Vietnam | Hong Kong, China

From inside $1799 pp, Oceanview $2199 pp

23 Days Australia & Asia

From Melbourne, Australia to Hong Kong, China

Australia & Asia

Ships: Golden Princess

Ports: Melbourne, Australia | Sydney, Australia | Brisbane, Australia | Darwin, Australia | Bali (Benoa), Indonesia | Singapore | Ko Samui, Thailand | Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand | Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Vietnam | Nha Trang, Vietnam | Hong Kong, China

From inside $2019 pp, Oceanview $2399 pp

Edited by icat2000

Don't know if it's a blonde thing or they are all sold out , but I can't see either of these Icat? Not at these prices. What dates were these ones?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Ru2on

Baragins everywhere

Ship Name:Pacific EdenCruise Code:PAE547Departure Date:Sunday, 15 November 2015Cruise Name:Fremantle to SydneyNights:10Departing:Fremantle (Perth)

From $294 pp inside or another place has it at $399 pp.

Its snooze and you lose deal.

Baragins everywhere

Ship Name:Pacific EdenCruise Code:PAE547Departure Date:Sunday, 15 November 2015Cruise Name:Fremantle to SydneyNights:10Departing:Fremantle (Perth)

From $294 pp inside or another place has it at $399 pp.

Its snooze and you lose deal.

the airfare from Sydney to Perth is just as dear as the cruise but its still a cheap cruise

Ship Name: Voyager of the Seas

Departure Date: 5 November 2015

Departing From: Sydney, Australia

Itinerary: VY13K011 Pacific Island Fusion, calling at:

• Bay of Islands, New Zealand (day 4)
  • Auckland, New Zealand (day 5)
  • Noumea, New Caledonia (day 9)
  • Mystery Island, Vanuatu (day 10)

Balcony Stateroom guarantee Cat X: $378 pp.

Oceanview Stateroom guarantee Cat Y: $329 pp.

Inside Stateroom guarantee Cat Z: $280 pp.

Prices are per person, for guarantee stateroom Category X/Y/Z and includes port taxes. Gratuities are additional (obviously).

This is a fantastic last minute price ... such a shame it is so soon (too soon for me!) :(.

N.B. I couldn't find this cruise on Royal Caribbean's website ... so you'll have to do a little bit of searching. This is a last minute price obviously so if you wait too long it'll fly away from you!

EDIT: Now I have found it on the RCI site (prices have increased by a few dollars): https://secure.royalcaribbean.com.au/cruises/13NightSouthPacificNewZealand-VY13K011?currencyCode=AUD&sailDate=11%2f05%2f2015 $283.13 for inside guarantee, $333.13 for outside guarantee and $383.13 for balcony guarantee

Edited by marquisite
Found on RCI site after all

That is cheap!!

Ok here's the deal. Over Christmas & New Years I'm going to be kid less. This means that I could go to work and pretend to be dedicated or I could see if there is any last minute cruise deals.

My dates are Boxing Day to the 2/1/16 & 17/1-30/1. I would be going solo.

If anyone sees anything let me know.

Oh my! That Voyager price! I decided to try a different approach with my leave this time. I booked the time off - starting late this week,all next week and a few days the week after. I chose a couple of possible options...Solstice, Legend, Voyager, Spirit and the 2 P&O PNG cruises...and I decided to wait and see what comes up for late bookings. A bit of a gamble and if nothing came up, we would have just done a driving holiday instead.

Last week, I jumped on a great price for Spirit and we now have a Vista suite. We've never been on Carnival, so interested to experience this ( my last cruise was on Quantum so this will be different!:rolleyes:)

But.....that Voyager price! However, 2 days prior to sailing is cutting it fine - maybe next time I'll have to hold out a teeny bit longer!

That is cheap!!

Ok here's the deal. Over Christmas & New Years I'm going to be kid less. This means that I could go to work and pretend to be dedicated or I could see if there is any last minute cruise deals.

My dates are Boxing Day to the 2/1/16 & 17/1-30/1. I would be going solo.

If anyone sees anything let me know.

More likely to find something cheap end of January than after boxing day. I keep watching out for you. What do you consider a baragain?

Edited by icat2000

I wonder if the Voyager cheap price was an error and now they have realised this. Either that or a bit of lead in to get people's attention. Certainly that pricing is gone. The link posted upthread shows the price but when clicking through to 'Book' - not available. The cheapest was $2000+ pp.

Edited by Aussieflyer

More likely to find something cheap end of January than after boxing day. I keep watching out for you. What do you consider a baragain?

Thanks! Some of the last cruise deals in the last couple of days would be great in January but I'm doubting it.

Would be good to go on a cruise without my son whom just runs non stop. We can't do dinner nor shows or sit by the pool.

Then again he really wants another cruise. He wanted to go on a train yesterday and then whilst on it he was screaming cruise ship. People all around us were laughing........not to take him would be cruel.

It sounds like your son has developed a real love of cruising. If you did cruise without him you would probably need to be very careful not to spill the beans so to speak. It's hard, as some time for you to sit by the pool or do a show would be great.

DS who came with me on the Golden was originally going to go with a friend but then decided that as neither had cruised before and had no idea what to do and the friend was something of a drinker it would not be a good idea. As I was paying, he got out of it but then when the really cheap fare came up I said I would go with him as we could afford two cabins. He nearly slipped up a few times with the friend.:)