Strollers on the Allure!

This is just a tip for anyone sailing on the Allure (probably actually applies to most ships) with little kids. Do NOT forget a stroller! My family and I arrived to the terminal and one of the security people asked us where our strollers were. My two nephews were sailing with us (ages 2 and 4). The security lady (bless her heart) told us we were making a mistake, they did not sell or rent strollers on the ship, and that the ship is three football fields long.

Since we had ignored the RCL text telling us to arrive at 2:45 and instead arrived at 10:30am, we had plenty of time to fix this situation. My brother in law and I hopped into a taxi and rode the CVS outside the port. We found two folding "Cars" strollers and jumped back in the waiting taxi. We had our sea pass cards at that point so we quickly reunited with the rest of the family and were onboard by 11:30.

Don't forget your strollers! I have no idea where we would have gotten them in Nassau and they were truly a lifesaver. The ship is huge. There is a ton of walking. Having a place to park the kids and encourage them to nap was absolutely essential.

Can't imagine "forgetting" a stroller if you use them at home!

It must have happened because the morning we left for the airport was pretty crazy. We had something like 8-10 suitcases or bags. I hired a van service to pick us up at the house and take us to the airport so we didn't really have a need for strollers until well after we had left home. I am surprised that the parents didn't realize in the airport, but again we were so focused on the trip ahead of us that this must have slipped everyone's mind.