Hotel for Group Ft Lauderdale pre/post cruise

hoffman1

I am looking for a hotel for my group for our cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale in Nov. We are flying in and will need rooms for one night before and one night after our cruise. I am going to need 12 rooms. I would prefer a hotel that includes breakfast and is located within walking distance of restaurants and shopping. We are going to need shuttles to/from the airport and cruise terminal-- It would be great if they were "free".

Above all, I want the hotel to be CLEAN!! I know that is a lot. LOL

Any suggestions?

I am looking for a hotel for my group for our cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale in Nov. We are flying in and will need rooms for one night before and one night after our cruise. I am going to need 12 rooms. I would prefer a hotel that includes breakfast and is located within walking distance of restaurants and shopping. We are going to need shuttles to/from the airport and cruise terminal-- It would be great if they were "free".

Above all, I want the hotel to be CLEAN!! I know that is a lot. LOL

Any suggestions?

The hotels on 17th Street are all so close to the port and airport, that cabs are cheap. I wouldn't base my stay on a free shuttle.

Hyatt Place, Embassy Suites, and Holiday Inn Express cover most of your needs.

We stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Airport, before our last cruise. The hotel has a complimentary airport shuttle and breakfast.

There is a 24 hr Walgreens next door and shopping center across the street that has a few restaurant choices.

The rooms are set up as a suite so it includes a sofa, microwave and small refrigerator. The hotel, room and pool area were clean and the rates were pretty decent using our AAA discount.

The hotel did offer shuttle service to Port Everglades albeit a small fee per person. We used an independent shuttle service as we cruised out of Miami, so I cannot comment on that aspect.

Here is the link if you want to check rates or see pics of the hotel.

http://www.sleepinn.com/hotel-dania-florida-FL664

Edited by FlaGrl4Evr