Port Canaveral

Sailing out of PC in a couple of days and hoping to get a couple pictures of the inside so I know where I'm going. There are 7 of us traveling together and I don't want us lost or wandering. Thanks!! :-)

You will be directed by port personnel every step of the way. No worries.

Just sailed out of PC last month. You will NOT get lost. There are so many attendants and signage, that it's almost impossible to make a wrong turn without figuring it out within seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Oh, and believe ME, if you do something "wrong", they WILL let you know. LOUDLY.

:eek: :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone! :-) We're really looking forward to it.

Oh and Merion_Mom - loved your last review. Between my sister (ElladuChein) and I we're going to try and put together a review that rivals yours.

Thanks everyone! :-) We're really looking forward to it.

Oh and Merion_Mom - loved your last review. Between my sister (ElladuChein) and I we're going to try and put together a review that rivals yours.

You make me blush! :o

Watch out for the security line people at PC. Make sure that you have disposed of half-consumed water bottles. Either throw them out or empty them completely. Some of those guys have a real bug up........ about stuff like that. :eek:

And, the reason none of us have pictures is because they usually don't allow you to take pictures in the port building, so, be careful about that. There is signage everywhere and people pointing you in the right direction. It can be a little hectic, bring your own pens to fill out any forms you need to, like the health questionairre. Just relax, follow directions, listen to what they say and have a great time. :D

And, the reason none of us have pictures is because they usually don't allow you to take pictures in the port building, so, be careful about that. There is signage everywhere and people pointing you in the right direction. It can be a little hectic, bring your own pens to fill out any forms you need to, like the health questionairre. Just relax, follow directions, listen to what they say and have a great time. :D

That makes sense. Great tip about the pens! Thanks!