Vision of the Seas

For all who are worried about their upcoming cruise on vision, worry no more. I Just got off this morning, and had a wonderful time. Just to calm everyone's fears, Super Mario is spending the summer onboard her, and will be onboard until mid October. Would anyone spend the whole summer on Vision if things were so bad. Just incase your not sure who Super Mario is, he has around 5,000 nights at sea.

Aft Cabins Rule

Tonight, 8/14/14, is Mario's 5,000 NIGHT on a Royal ship. The ship has planned several "surprises" for Mario.

I, too, just got off the Vision and enjoyed the cruise. The only downside for me was they made me get off today. Self disembarkation was easy if you go to deck 4 about 6:45. The RC entertainers were good, especially the 70'S Tribute show. Service seemed as good as any other ship I have been on and the staff was extremely friendly.

For all who are worried about their upcoming cruise on vision, worry no more. I Just got off this morning, and had a wonderful time. Just to calm everyone's fears, Super Mario is spending the summer onboard her, and will be onboard until mid October. Would anyone spend the whole summer on Vision if things were so bad. Just incase your not sure who Super Mario is, he has around 5,000 nights at sea.

Aft Cabins Rule

Glad to hear you had a wonderful cruise. We are booked on her next September. If you have time, I invite you to a thread I started about "Why All The Negativity About The Vision Of The Seas", where you can post a few comments about your cruise. Thanks!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2083255

Edited by JimAOk1945