Miachel's Club Constellation

naxos

I am confused-- is Michael's Club a piano bar now or is it the Concierge Club as described on Celebrity's website. Just booked an oceanview guarantee today and was already placed in a cabin below Michael's Bar. have concern about noise.

thanks

Yea im still confused about what Michaels club is now? And is it this mysterious concierge class lounge celebrity speaks of? And honestly it was never busy before shouldnt be that bad noise wise and it was never even open that late you should be in the clear.

Michael's Club is now a VIP lounge for suite guests and Zenith (top) level Captain's Club members. It is possible that they may use the room late for something else, but that would depend on the actual cruise.

Celebrity does not have anything called "Concierge Club". It has Concierge Class, which is a larger Veranda Cabin with some added perks.

I am confused-- is Michael's Club a piano bar now or is it the Concierge Club as described on Celebrity's website. Just booked an oceanview guarantee today and was already placed in a cabin below Michael's Bar. have concern about noise.

thanks

Micheal's club is now a lounge for upper level site guests an zenith captains club members.

I wouldn't worry too much about noise. We were on the Connie 27 nights this past spring and never saw more then 6 people in Micheal's at any one time. Mortuaries are considerably more lively then Micheal's club on Connie.

Probably referring to CC nightly function, transplant from another line.

It can be confusing for a newcomer here... Lots of things on the Celebrity Forum can be abbreviated down to CC (as I discovered when I was a newbie, keeping the straight can be a challenge at times)

CC = Cruise Critic - Captain's Club - Concierge Class - Century Class

Although often the last two are seen as C-Class (still confusing just the same) although will be less so when the Century retires from Celebrity's Fleet in 2015

Cheers!

Ps... For the record, on our last cruise with Celebrity on the Summit in 2013, there was indeed a "Concierge Class Lounge"... This is where Concierge Class Pax could assemble on D-Day until there number was called Celebrity provided coffee.

Don't know if this is still a Concierge Perk or not... But even if it isn't it could very well remain listed on the Website (as we all know rarely is the website info up to date)

Personally, we wouldn't do the Lounge again... Much prefer chilling out my last hours aboard on the Oceanview Backdeck catching some last minute rays than finding myself in the bowels of the ship in a Conference Room now labelled Lounge.

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

It can be confusing for a newcomer here... Lots of things on the Celebrity Forum can be abbreviated down to CC (as I discovered when I was a newbie, keeping the straight can be a challenge at times)

CC = Cruise Critic - Captain's Club - Concierge Class - Century Class

Although often the last two are seen as C-Class (still confusing just the same) although will be less so when the Century retires from Celebrity's Fleet in 2015

Cheers!

I've even seen CC = Celebrity Cruises. Idk imho, & my DW's abbr. leave some posts FUBAR. :D

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I've even seen CC = Celebrity Cruises. Idk imho, & my DW's abbr. leave some posts FUBAR. :D

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Lol, yes how could I have ever forgotten the most obvious CC = Celebrity Cruises

FUBAR for sure... What a wonderful word, that an SNAFU really says it all sometimes

Cheers!

Micheal's club is now a lounge for upper level site guests an zenith captains club members.

I wouldn't worry too much about noise. We were on the Connie 27 nights this past spring and never saw more then 6 people in Micheal's at any one time. Mortuaries are considerably more lively then Micheal's club on Connie.

I was named Michael 65 years ago and I wish I had a dollar (or a pound) for every time I've seen it spelt wrong - that's $3 you owe me!!:D

I was named Michael 65 years ago and I wish I had a dollar (or a pound) for every time I've seen it spelt wrong - that's $3 you owe me!!:D

Sorry, while I agree with you my spell checker insisted on this spelling! :eek::eek:

You will have to collect from it!

So Michael somewhere, some place it must be spelled Micheal.

However, if I see you on a ship someday I will be happy to buy you a drink!

Edited by maxsales

• 1 year later...