Triple share bunk or sofa

Tara Jane

Hi all, am thinking of doing a triple with sister and a friend. Does anyone know if the triple on the legend is 2 single beds and a bunk or a sofa as the extra bed? None of us would be up to climbing on a bunk.

Thanks

Hi all, am thinking of doing a triple with sister and a friend. Does anyone know if the triple on the legend is 2 single beds and a bunk or a sofa as the extra bed? None of us would be up to climbing on a bunk.

Thanks

It depends on what cabin you have. Check the deckplan and look at the little symbols that explain the sleeping

arraignments.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=Carnival+Legend

Edited by runner15km

If you have a balcony or OV or French Door room, the 3rd bed will almost always be the sofa bed on this ship. The standard interiors are much smaller, so there's no room for a sofa, so they use the upper bunk. The deck plans have symbols in the room which will tell you what it has.

Thanks everyone for your help, I will check out the deck plan. Had to laugh at lambknuckles I have a friend who always chooses the top bunk when we go away if there is one, that comes from when we were all sharing a house in alice springs on a girls holiday and there was a mouse in her bedroom. Now she always volunteers to take the top. My sister and friend both have rheumatoid arthritis so no way could they get on the top bunk and I am one of those ladies who gets up to visit the little room several times a night, so we definitely need the rooms using the sofa.

Hi, Yep we did three old ladies in a cabin on Legend. French door cabin also. The sofa bed twin is quite comfortable. No worries, the hard part was getting the steward to unbed it every day, so we could still sit on the sofa. We finally gave up, left it made and just pulled the back out from under the bed where he had put it. Legend is my favorite ship.

Thanks everyone for your help, I will check out the deck plan. Had to laugh at lambknuckles I have a friend who always chooses the top bunk when we go away if there is one, that comes from when we were all sharing a house in alice springs on a girls holiday and there was a mouse in her bedroom. Now she always volunteers to take the top. My sister and friend both have rheumatoid arthritis so no way could they get on the top bunk and I am one of those ladies who gets up to visit the little room several times a night, so we definitely need the rooms using the sofa.

I understand. My husband had RA and I know he wouldn't have climbed!!!

If I see a mouse on the ship... I'll laugh at Nana and Sheryl who are sleeping "downstairs." Nana won't remember there was a mouse after a minute passes -- but Sheryl hates even spiders... Hee hee hee ;)

HUGS to each of you! HAVE A BLAST!