NCL Website

jonz

Does anyone else have as much problems with NCL's Website as I do? Very frequently, not able to log on. Just keeps asking for Username/Password. UGH! We are cruising Norwegian for first time and are excited for something new after 5 cruises with Carnival. But I have to say, Carnival wins handsdown on the Website issue. They have their own Boards to go to for research and site very seldom 'down'.

Please let me know... is it me or..?

Does anyone else have as much problems with NCL's Website as I do? Very frequently, not able to log on. Just keeps asking for Username/Password. UGH! We are cruising Norwegian for first time and are excited for something new after 5 cruises with Carnival. But I have to say, Carnival wins handsdown on the Website issue. They have their own Boards to go to for research and site very seldom 'down'.

I have days and days where I can't log in. I thought it was my computer. Then, I set foot on the ship and all is forgiven for their crazy website.

I don't have many issues, but many people here have suggested trying a different browser if one isn't working for you. I use Firefox. :)

I use Chrome and I've never had any issue logging in. BUT...I do have issues with the website. Mostly those little Flash-based pull down menus in MyNCL that don't respond, but there's also a number of other areas that don't work well.

It used to work perfectly, until NCL did some sort of update back around Christmas and mucked it all up.

So I have to suck it up and run IE to do anything with MyNCL.

It's funny. At this time last year the Carnival site was mucked up in Chrome while NCL worked great. Now it's the other way around.

NCL has the slowest website no matter what browser its just slow. Its hard to send gifts without calling as they seem to think you only want to send to yourself. I applaude their reservation for dining system but when you make them you have to make from one cabin even when you have linked other cabins. But without being on NCL yet I am still having fun working my way around a new adventure. Good luck all.

I use Firefox and all is well, however I do agree with Redcat that the NCL website is painfully slow.

One other thing I have to add is that after keeping the NCL website open in your browser, after a rather brief amount of time it will automaticaly end it's session, which is somewhat bothersome if you are attempting to do research and want to return and refer to your NCL page(s).

Edited by Doandroidzdream

I use Firefox and I too have problems logging in with the same password, user name etc. I've had to change my password more than once just to be able to log in. I haven't tried logging in on another browser. I thought it was just me. Glad to see that it's not but this has been going on with their web page for awhile. I used to be able to log on with my kindle but that hasn't happened for months.

Never a problem logging into the app from my ipad using safari. I have had the same password for several years. Once in the app I experience a couple of consistent issues. I often cannot open sub screens so I need to hold down a button over it until I get a menu and then choose open and then it opens. I think that is an ipad thing though because I have the same problem on CC and facebook. I also have never beebpn able to pay for anything via the app. I try but usually end up calling NCL to help me.