Early Saver Price Reduction---Submission Experience

NHNEV2003

I checked today to see if there was credit to be had--

I went to the Carnival website to do a mock booking and looked at my booking (Conquest East-- December sailing--booked in January with Early Saver) and saw a Senior Rate that would be a reduction for us for the same cabin category- same deck--5 doors down from our booked cabin.

I submitted the form with all the details--and within a half hour received the denial email.

I called the # on the email and got a very nice woman in Georgia- outside the Atlanta area. She checked-- and then agreed with me-- that my total should be reduced.

The whole process took less than an hour-- actually only about ten minutes on the phone.

I'm happy with Carnival's customer service.

Sent from my iPad

Edited by NHNEV2003

Last cruise in May price dropped 3 times over about a six month period. Called TA who called Carnival and got the reduction notice back in less than 24 hours each time.

For our fall cruise booked a cabin type that is very limited in number over a year out. Had one price drop before the category sold out.

Early Saver is great!

All of my experiences with Early Saver have been good. Usually hear back in several hours. When we cruised the Dream the reductions came so fast and furious we often had two in one day and wound up with over $500 in on-board credit.

My first request about a week ago was approved. I sent in another a couple if days ago and it was denied within minutes of me sending it. I called the number in the email and the rep was pretty condescending on the phone, like why couldn't I understand when it said the current rates were higher. After a lengthy conversation she decided I was seeing a resident rate and she was like well if I give it to you will you be able to provide a govt issued id at the port showing you live in GA? She finally gave me the $30 price drop. :D