millenium vs radiance, when do 2016 itineraries come out??

brandybit

I'm comparing Celebrity (Millenium) and Royal Caribbean (Radiance) for May 2016 - by the way, does anyone know when the sailing dates, ships, etc. for 2016 become available?? I was wondering if both ships have a naturalist/lecturer onboard, and do either of them offer crab legs or lobster in the main dining room? I've narrowed it down to these two because of the Icy Strait Point stop. We did Princess to Alaska before and had a great time, but want to see Hubbard Glacier and Icy Strait Point this time vs Princess' Glacier Bay and College Fjord. Also any information on if the pools are heated, type of entertainment, availability of food late night, would be appreciated.

I'm comparing Celebrity (Millenium) and Royal Caribbean (Radiance) for May 2016 - by the way, does anyone know when the sailing dates, ships, etc. for 2016 become available?? I was wondering if both ships have a naturalist/lecturer onboard, and do either of them offer crab legs or lobster in the main dining room? I've narrowed it down to these two because of the Icy Strait Point stop. We did Princess to Alaska before and had a great time, but want to see Hubbard Glacier and Icy Strait Point this time vs Princess' Glacier Bay and College Fjord. Also any information on if the pools are heated, type of entertainment, availability of food late night, would be appreciated.

I can only speak about RCI Radiance and the 3 Alaska cruises I've done the last 3 years in May..The books usually open in March for the next season and that's when I have booked to get the cabin, location & price.

There is a new Rita's Crab Shack (fee) onboard in addition you can order lobster (fee) in the MDR/MTD any night or on the 2nd formal night you can have the Fisherman's plate that includes lobster tail (no fee).

The solarium pool is covered and heated.

Great entertainment.

You will not go hungry even at night.

We booked our cruise in March 2014 for June 2015 . But we got a hump balcony that we wanted We are cruising out of seattle The solarium pool is covered and heated.

We sailed with Royal with I love the food .