Excursion reservations

PTAngel

I have one cruise under my belt & am cruising again in October on GOS out of Baltimore. I still have questions. My friend traveling with me in October wants to wait until we board to book an airboat excursion in Port Canaveral. She thinks there may be a deal. I like to make all my plans & reservations early. I'm also afraid these excursions may be all booked. When should this be booked & will there be an advantage in waiting?

Another question, my son said he would take us to Baltimore but he is having medical issues & I don't know if he will be able to drive. Is there a limousine service from Wilmington, Delaware to Baltimore, MD? I did say I like to plan early!

The price for excursions will be the same on ship or if you purchase ahead of time. If you have OBC you can use it to pay for excursion IF you wait untill on ship to purchase. Purchasing it before cruise and it will be billed to your credit card right then.

Thanks for the quick response. Do you think those excursions will be booked prior to boarding? I would think the airboat ride would be popular.

No way to answer that. You could get lucky and book as soon as the excursion desk opens. If this is something you just have to do , book ahead.

No way to answer that. You could get lucky and book as soon as the excursion desk opens. If this is something you just have to do , book ahead.

In addition, you can do research on the Internet to see if you can book it cheaper yourself. This *will* most likely require you to rent a car to get there, so factor that cost in. That would also give you the chance to something else during the day - beach, sight see, etc.

Six of us rented a car to get to the airport after a cruise and when to Midway airboat:

http://www.airboatridesatmidway.com

Aloha,

John

Edited by jcl410
add text

I've never seen a Royal excursion go on sale during the cruise. They have always been the same price pre-cruise and onboard.

On my recent Explorer cruise. I saw signs posted in the elevator for 20% certain excursions and discounts if you purchased 2 or more excursions at the same time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

On my recent Explorer cruise. I saw signs posted in the elevator for 20% certain excursions and discounts if you purchased 2 or more excursions at the same time.

Thanks, I appreciate the info.:)

THAT'S a new one! :eek: ;)

Thanks, Tony O. I guess maybe I'll wait. Is that 2 or more of the same excursion &/or different ones? I did notice tonight that the airboat excursions I was interested in went up in price.