Onboard spending credit

tuva

I have just received the offer from Azamara about USD 500 in onboard spending credit. Can I use it for excursions, because on Azamara everything is already included? I usually book excursions in advance and pay with a credit card, can I use the spending credit to pay; or do I have to book the excursions when I am onboard to get the credit?

I have just received the offer from Azamara about USD 500 in onboard spending credit. Can I use it for excursions, because on Azamara everything is already included? I usually book excursions in advance and pay with a credit card, can I use the spending credit to pay; or do I have to book the excursions when I am onboard to get the credit?

You have to book onboard to use the credit for excursions. I have because an excursion was likely to sell out booked before and paid, then on board they refunded that booking back to my credit card and let me then repay using the OBC but I am no sure every person on board would do that for you, some of the staff at Land Discoveries are really helpful and are still in need of a lot of customer service training though it has been getting slightly better of late

You have to book onboard to use the credit for excursions. I have because an excursion was likely to sell out booked before and paid, then on board they refunded that booking back to my credit card and let me then repay using the OBC but I am no sure every person on board would do that for you, some of the staff at Land Discoveries are really helpful and are still in need of a lot of customer service training though it has been getting slightly better of late

Land Discoveries purchased in advance of sailing and cancelled once aboard ship [even if being repurchased] are refunded via Refundable Onboard Credit... That credit will, if unused at cruise end [Non-Refundable Onboard Credit is used first], be refunded to the credit card supporting your Sea Pass account [and may not be the same credit card used for the initial Land Discovery purchase]...

Land Discoveries purchased in advance of sailing and cancelled once aboard ship [even if being repurchased] are refunded via Refundable Onboard Credit... That credit will, if unused at cruise end [Non-Refundable Onboard Credit is used first], be refunded to the credit card supporting your Sea Pass account [and may not be the same credit card used for the initial Land Discovery purchase]...

Not sure when you did that transaction but in late spring , it was not possible to undertake such a transaction easily. As I said earlier, it may have been an issue relating to the member of staff involved, but thought I should flag up to OP it is not necessarily a straight forward transaction

Edited by uktog