Connie Nov 21-24 Canceled Charter = Opportunity for us!

cle-guy

I am so wishing that we could go for a quick get away but we'll just have moved or will be moving into our new house here in Florida. Cruising is way more fun that unpacking!

I have been on 1 short X cruise on Connie and it WAS a booze cruise for many. :eek: Not your typical X experience or your typical X clientele, but fun none the less. Those that can make it go and enjoy!

I am so wishing that we could go for a quick get away but we'll just have moved or will be moving into our new house here in Florida. Cruising is way more fun that unpacking!

I have been on 1 short X cruise on Connie and it WAS a booze cruise for many. :eek: Not your typical X experience or your typical X clientele, but fun none the less. Those that can make it go and enjoy!

Jane, we're renting a place here in South Gulf Cove and moving into our new place here in three weeks. Close to you.

I may look into this though if the prices are good enuf. Maybe we'll see you at Laishley's Crab House some day!