Diamond Princess . . . TELL ALL!!!

kdickers

Hey guys . . . I need your help (once again!! :rolleyes: )

My parents are sailing on the Diamond Princess in Jan (Australia) and wanted me to find out all the info, tips, hints, recommendations I can for them. As good as you all are for helpin a girl out I KNEW you'd run to my rescue!!

Even though they are seasoned cruisers they didn't know the little tricks (like taking power stips) but I rectified that during my graduation cruise (Mom ended up going with me since DH couldn't go!!) but . . . I guess I'm looking for Princess specific information, tips, advice!!!

THANKS ALL!!!!!!

That thread seems to be more princess "generic" . . . I was really looking for specific information about Diamond.

My parents have cruised Princess (in the Med.) before but not on this ship so . . . I thought I'd try to find out some specific information for them.

kdickers, what do you really want to know. I was new to cruising and asked many questions on these boards about the Diamond. Everyone was very helpful to a specific question.

We loved our PH suite on the Diamond and found that the advise from the experienced cruisers was right on the money.:)

Hey guys . . . I need your help (once again!! :rolleyes: )

My parents are sailing on the Diamond Princess in Jan (Australia) and wanted me to find out all the info, tips, hints, recommendations I can for them. As good as you all are for helpin a girl out I KNEW you'd run to my rescue!!

Even though they are seasoned cruisers they didn't know the little tricks (like taking power stips) but I rectified that during my graduation cruise (Mom ended up going with me since DH couldn't go!!) but . . . I guess I'm looking for Princess specific information, tips, advice!!!

THANKS ALL!!!!!!

Go to search and put in diamond, then request information from Princess site and Alaska. You will find lots of reviews in great detail about the Diamond from those of us who sailed her to Alaska this year. Or just go back to June and July postings and you will see lots of reviews on Princess and Alaska boards. gg

We loved the Diamond Princess.

Hot tip: The pizza on the pool deck. YUM YUM

Using the aft and forward elevators makes it easier to get to the top and bottom decks.

Bring your own bottled water.

And remember......getting lost is half the fun. :D

Jill

Archived