checking my On board credit

We have 50.00 OBC our travel agent gave us, I wont bore u with the whole story but our TA has made countless mistakes with our booking and I just wanted to email RCI to double check they are aware that we have OBC.

Would any of you know an email address that would be good for me to contact??

Thanks in advance :-)

We have 50.00 OBC our travel agent gave us, I wont bore u with the whole story but our TA has made countless mistakes with our booking and I just wanted to email RCI to double check they are aware that we have OBC.

Royal cannot confirm any travel agent OBC. That's between you and the travel agent.

Since you booked directly with a TA it's pointless to email or phone RCI as it's their policy not to answer questions regarding reservations not booked directly with them. RCI will just refer you back to the TA.

You should have received and invoice confirmation from your TA noting any perks given such a the $50 OBC.

I don't know if your are able to do this across the pond, here is the US, when I book through a TA, I am able to ask the TA to send me a copy of the Booking Confirmation -Guest Copy from Royal which I have already received. On the Booking Confirmation -Guest Copy it would indicate your OBC, your OBC should also be indicated on your document from your TA.

I don't know if your are able to do this across the pond, here is the US, when I book through a TA, I am able to ask the TA to send me a copy of the Booking Confirmation -Guest Copy from Royal which I have already received. On the Booking Confirmation -Guest Copy it would indicate your OBC, your OBC should also be indicated on your document from your TA.

This document indicates OBC from Royal, but does not indicate OBC from the travel agent.

I print the confirmation from my TA as it does have the OBC from them listed. I once had a problem and took the confirmation to guest services and the OBC was posted to my on board account immediately.

If the TA's OBC doesn't show up (there should be a confirmation card in your cabin), Guest Services should allow you to use their phone to all your TA at no charge to question why the OBC is not there. Any time I have had to call my TA about anything while on board, I have always been allowed a free call.

Also…be aware that most of the time there's a bit of a delay in getting your OBCs posted to your onboard account on your cruise. Wait until day 2 to check on it. They probably won't have posted it to your account yet if you check on embarkation day.

If your ship has the interactive TV where you can view your account, you'll be able to check on it from your room rather than standing in the GS line!;) Ours shows up weird…like if it's a $50 OBC from our TA, it'll show up as $25 credit on my account and $25 credit on DH's account (even though our accounts are 'joined') - seems like later in the week the accounts flow together under the primary name on the reservation.

Judy

Edited by foxgoodrich