A question about Divina food options

michelle.zhang.90

Have only been on one carnival cruise and they did make a better attempt at 'proper' afternoon tea. Carnival food was great in general, but their afternoon tea was disappointing quality wise.

I have never had a decent scone on a cruise ship, but expect that would be changed if I cruised P & O! MSC is similar to RCI, but I do miss the chilli and nachos every day.

We were trying to decide which cruise to go for this Christmas, Caribbean Princess or MSC Divinia. As now my friends who also have a little child about the same age as my daughter decide to go with MSC Divina, we possible will go with them on Divina. But I have a couple of questions about the food.

With two kids, I hope we can get more options.

On CB, I see they have special restaurants like Sabatini and Crown Grill, could anyone let me know what is the best special restaurant on Divina?

On CB, I see they have pool side pizzeria, burger and hot dog grill, afternoon tea, and ice cream bar, and many other casual dining options open from noon to later evening. I wonder if Divina has something like those too?

You'll save a lot of money choosing the Divina, or you can get a lot more cabin for the money choosing Divina!