Daily Ultimate Indulgence in Chocolate Breakfast Free?

gemz

The Royal Breakfast in the MDR has under the Daily Ultimates, Indulgence in Chocolate with Chocolate muffins, chocolate everything. Is there a charge for this breakfast? Is it available daily?

Usually offered once on a 7 night cruise. More than once on longer cruises. No extra charge. It is hard to know when it will be. I have seen it advertised on the dinner menu the night before. I haves sake the waiters and even the Maitre'D about when it would be and they looked at me like I had two heads!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I've never seen this offering. Wonder if it's something new. I've seen the Dream Works Breakfast where lots of chocolate food is served....seen it as an on-board activity, never been to it. Where I saw it, there was no charge, but someone on my Oasis thread said that as of Sept 1, there was a $10 charge to attend.

Every day the breakfast menu in the MDR has a Daily Ultimates section. I've been cruising with RCL since 2008 and the chocolate breakfast has been offered on every cruise. Another reason to have breakfast in the MDR ;)

IMG_2651.jpg

Another example of a daily special :

IMG_2539.jpg

I seem to remember it being on the last sea day or at least towards the end of the cruise. Those chocolate croissants are yummy. I haven't tried any of the main dishes because I am fixated on the eggs benedict and can't seem to order anything else.

Edited by dacsmom

My waiter at dinner usually told us when it was happening the evening before.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Same here. They usually say " if you like chocolate, you don't want to miss breakfast in MDR tomorrow".