A Few Notes on the 5-Day Getaway on the Caribbean Princess

Rosethorn40

We board on Sept. 6th and the welcome email is from Lee. I am aware that changes happen but I would guess he will be CD.

Mine was from Lee too (Sept. 1) so I guess he is in Fort Lauderdale, scanning the Horizon ("Un bel di ...")

We board on Sept. 6th and the welcome email is from Lee. I am aware that changes happen but I would guess he will be CD.

Ug, what a bummer. We board on Sept 20th. Mr. Childers is the worst CD we have ever encountered on Princess. :( He has zero personality and the only time you see him is on the wake show.

If Lee does come back on board for those sailings, Duke is likely to stay on board as asst. CD. The cruise staff is all pretty new to their jobs.

If the only time you've seen Lee is on the Wake Show you really haven't gotten to know him at all - give him a chance - he is quite personable and full of great stories. He was quite charming at our Cruise Critic gathering and let us crash his Wake Show taping as a group, too.

Ug, what a bummer. We board on Sept 20th. Mr. Childers is the worst CD we have ever encountered on Princess. :( He has zero personality and the only time you see him is on the wake show.

We board on 9/20 also, but no cruise director is going to ruin my cruise!!

Cheryl

We board on 9/20 also, but no cruise director is going to ruin my cruise!!

Cheryl

Well, no. Not that Lee is going to ruin our cruise, but it certainly won't be as good as if we had a better CD like Ron Goodman or Kelvin Joy.

We have had Lee as a CD 4 times, so we have certainly given him a chance. Just like the food - all things are subjective! I'm sure some people like him, just not us. ;)

The air conditioning issues seem to be resolved (For now). Horizon Court & Internet Cafe are comfortable today, but here and there you will find a hot spot.

We had the same issue on the 7 day August 16th sailing, very hot at times in the Horizon Court, I felt bad for the waiters, they were constantly having to fan themselves.

Well, no. Not that Lee is going to ruin our cruise, but it certainly won't be as good as if we had a better CD like Ron Goodman or Kelvin Joy.

We have had Lee as a CD 4 times, so we have certainly given him a chance. Just like the food - all things are subjective! I'm sure some people like him, just not us. ;)

Come join our roll call! It's small, but nice!!!

Cheryl