private charter to get to Baths

cibaygirls

I was wondering if anyone has used any private charter companies to get to the Baths, Virgin Gorda from St Thomas. I will be in St Thomas on 10/29 from 8AM to 5PM and am interested in going. I have been to St thomas several times, and while I realize it is a long trip, really want to see this site. I currently reserved it through the ship, however I thought if the price difference wasnt too much, perhaps this would be a worthwhile option. Thanks.

Dana

There are very few private options to VG due to the distance, and with your relatively limited time in port I would suggest the ship excursion option.

There are private charters for Jost, but VG is just a longer ride to the other side of Tortola...

Thanks blue_water.. I have some calls out. I have heard from some and it could be done but it seems like a private charter might be outside of my price range..I am going to keep researching, worse case scenario, I will just have to do a land trip and spend a full day on a charter

Anything is possible, just depends on how deep your pockets are for something like that. getting a group interested is the ideal answer, but your time in port just doesn't allow enough time to really enjoy the baths and the day. Although Seaborne does offer flights there too.

best scenario - return and spend a week on Tortola and visit all of the islands of the BVI - can't beat that! You can also spend a couple nights on STT or STJ to get "re-Americanized before flying home...;)