2015 European Cruises - Expensive and Booked Up?!

VirtualRain

Wow. Glad I posted this. What an eye opener. Princess is definitely doing some strange things... 7 ships for Alaska vs 2 for the Med? Seriously?! I can only conclude that too many Princess customers on the all inclusive drink package have been booking future cruises while drunk... Don't drink and book people! :p

Anyway, after a few great years, they are losing me as a customer if they think I'm going to pay nearly $200/pp/night for an inside. Some other suckers can pay that. Just glad to hear none of them are on this forum ;)

I'm going to check out Celebrity and Carnival then I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carnival pulled out of the med completely for 2015 but add NCL to your list too, they have some great prices. We're only paying $200 a night for a large balcony on Celebrity with free drinks and free gratuities. That's crazy for an inside on Princess! Happy cruise shopping :)

Edited by Cruise Junky

Thinking more about Princess coverage next year... It's extremely odd that they are locating 7 ships in Alaska given I regularly see deals like $350 for 7 nights... ($50/pp/nt) interior while they only have two ships in the Med charging 4x that. Totally bizarre... Giving away cabins on Alaska cruises vs starving supply in the Med. Some bad decision making there me thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Glad I posted this. What an eye opener. Princess is definitely doing some strange things... 7 ships for Alaska vs 2 for the Med? Seriously?! I can only conclude that too many Princess customers on the all inclusive drink package have been booking future cruises while drunk... Don't drink and book people! :p

Anyway, after a few great years, they are losing me as a customer if they think I'm going to pay nearly $200/pp/night for an inside. Some other suckers can pay that. Just glad to hear none of them are on this forum ;)

I'm going to check out Celebrity and Carnival then I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We did NCL Jade as a B2B this past March out of Rome for 21 day. Very port intensive including overnight in Istanbul. I think we only had 4 sea days and it ran about $100 a night per person for mid ship balcony. The crew was wonderful, food always good and sometime great, and the ports outstanding.

Karen

Me and my friends are planning on doing the a Mediterranean cruise next June, and even though I'd gladly book on the Island Princess, it's nearly $1,000 more per passenger than Norwegian for almost the exact same itinerary, and that's for an inside cabin. Based on that, it looks like we're going to be sailing on Norwegian.

Edited by Vexorg