Late May 2015/Early June 2015 Trip

dctm06

Have never sailed on Norwegian but would love to give it a try. We have only sailed twice and both with Carnival. We are thinking of a family trip late May 2015 or early June 2015 and the ports near where we live do not seem to have any Norweigen ships departing from them for our travel dates? Just making certain I didn't miss any dates. The closest ports to us I am thinking would be New Orleans or Orlando. It would be myself, hubby, 16 year old and 7 year old and other family members may be coming as well. Any advice is appreciated

Have never sailed on Norwegian but would love to give it a try. We have only sailed twice and both with Carnival. We are thinking of a family trip late May 2015 or early June 2015 and the ports near where we live do not seem to have any Norweigen ships departing from them for our travel dates? Just making certain I didn't miss any dates. The closest ports to us I am thinking would be New Orleans or Orlando. It would be myself, hubby, 16 year old and 7 year old and other family members may be coming as well. Any advice is appreciated

It's a tough call, and difficult to find anything available for your dates and ports. Would you be open to travelling a little further? The reason I ask is b/c NCL's newest ship sails out of Miami and I know it's a bit further to drive but what a great family adventure it could be for you and yours. It departs from Miami, here's the itin. Departs From Miami, Florida visiting Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. >> Tortola, British Virgin Islands >> Nassau, Bahamas on these dates, May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2015, or June 6, 13, 20, 27, 2015.

Sorry, the only other cruises I could find were with Carnival.

Hope you find something to your liking.

Happy cruises.

We had the urge for a last minute cruise recently and sailed on the Getaway out of Miami the last week of May this year. Beautiful ship, wonderful crew, and big....with lots of activities. For a family, with kids along, you might really enjoy it. I will add, for just the two of us...a bit older couple....she was too big and too many activities for us. We will stick to the smaller ships now. However, if you want to take a look at the Getaway, way too many unedited and many similar pictures are at the following.

http://s241.photobucket.com/user/roganderson60/media/Getaway1/DSCN5596_zps8f68ea0b.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0