HAL Flyer to Canadians

ldog

We received a flyer from HAL yesterday (Aug 12) addressed to Canadians with some cruises this fall with some (not great) savings if we booked by July 31!

Someone dropped the ball on that one.

jan

Guess I'm not on that mailing list... I get HAL e-mails all the time and unless I'm mistaken mine have all been UTD. While on the topic of HAL, keep this link handy http://crm.hollandamerica.com/broadbaseema/HA3129/index.htm as it has a quick link to their 5 day flash specials. Some great deals to be found if the timing is right.

It seems HAL quite frequently 'drops the ball' . Too many 'deals for Canadian Mariners' arrive after the fact. :mad:

You have to latch on to a good bricks and mortar TA - stay in touch with her/him and hope for the best.

Tks. for the URL Rick - much of it seems to require that you be an Agent - unless I'm misreading it.

Tks. for the URL Rick - much of it seems to require that you be an Agent - unless I'm misreading it.

Shhhhh.... let's be very quiet about that URL. It is intended for travel professionals only, but following the URL gets in the "back door". Good information about promos, etc. as well as the specials. I've had it bookmarked since it was mentioned a year ago, and hope no one decides to put a lock on the back door.

We received a flyer from HAL yesterday (Aug 12) addressed to Canadians with some cruises this fall with some (not great) savings if we booked by July 31!

Someone dropped the ball on that one.

jan

That happens all the time - I guess we are considered the "poor" relations. If you call HAL, they will blame our Postal Service for delay in delivering the flyers. :rolleyes:

Not all promotions expire on the given date. If there is still good space available, sometimes the promotions remain hidden. When you speak with reservations or work with your travel professional, always ask for the "Canada Resident Special". They are normally based on guarantee staterooms but offer wonderful savings!

Archived