Just back -Triumph 8/8-8/13 O My Gad.

Sea Saw

In Saint John, we had lunch at Steamer's, across the street from the pier. The lobster bisque was very good, as was the local brew. Others had lunch at restaurants at the City Market, a short walk from the pier, and I understand those places were very good as well. If nothing else, walk through the market; it's a really neat place, with local food/produce/other items for sale. You'll probably be given a map of the area to guide you. Have a great time!

Thanks so much! I'm writing all this down! :D Leaving in only 2 days now !

Not more important to me.. thank you.. but if you must insist its TIMMY HOE'S.....:p And yes Saint John is proper but most travellers consider it St.. so removing the 's works.. :D

Just got back from Halifax and I asked my friend there if she ever heard anyone call Tim Horton's "Timmy Hoe's," and she replied, "Never!" She's going to ask around, though. She thinks she may start a trend up there by calling it that.

Also visited a fire museum,

Will be leaving in 11 days on the Triumph with 7 family members. Our son-in-law is FDNY and would love to see the fire museum. Could you please tell me where it is. Was it interesting? Thanks

Archived