Upgrades?

anjo

It's my impression that you can request a lateral move within that category...I seem to remember doing that myself through my TA. But since all the cabins in a category tend to be in comparable locations, the only time I can see this making a big difference would be in obstructed oceanviews. Edited by shepp

[quote name='shepp']It's my impression that you can request a lateral move within that category...I seem to remember doing that myself through my TA. But since all the cabins in a category tend to be in comparable locations, the only time I can see this making a big difference would be in obstructed oceanviews.[/QUOTE]Yes, you can request a cabin in the same category but it really all depends on availability. Also, Princess does not always notify you of an upgrade and by the time you discover it, it might be too late. This is where a good TA can make a huge difference.

[quote name='anjo']Is it correct that if you are offered an Upgrade you do not necessarily have to take that particular Stateroom but can request any that is available in that category?[/QUOTE]

Always ask, never hearts to ask.