Asian Station

define 'Asian'

there will almost certainly be a curry dish daily. also some ( really crappy) sushi mid afternoon/tea time(Celebrity is way better in this regard)

as for stuff like stir fry or Mongolian: hit or miss. however Izumi is WELL worth the up charge if you want Asian food.

Can't speak for Serenade specifically, but there is usually an Asian area in Windjammer that has at a minimum rice and miso soup for lunch. We've found that where those areas had sushi for dinner, the sushi was eliminated once Izumi was added. One night there is usually a Mongolian BBQ station in WJ for dinner.

I wish they did have more oriental food on RCI. HAL has a whole section of the buffet dedicated to it and has a different stir fry with great fried rice each day at lunch. Each day different, Chinese, Japanese , Indonesian, Mongolian, etc. with Sushi each day.

My DH does not like oriental food so Izumi is out for us.

I wish they did have more oriental food on RCI. HAL has a whole section of the buffet dedicated to it and has a different stir fry with great fried rice each day at lunch. Each day different, Chinese, Japanese , Indonesian, Mongolian, etc. with Sushi each day.

Even Carnival has a great made to order Mongolian Wok.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My DH does not like Asian food either, but we still enjoy Izumi. He orders meat on the hot stone and I enjoy my Sushi or Sashimi.

I lived in the Philippines for five years so I do not much care anymore about Asian food except Japanese. I have not eaten rice since we moved back to Switzerland in 2009 :p.