Who's dressing up for Halloween ?

We will be on the Splendour for Halloween :)

Whose dressing up?? What are you dressing up as??

I am going to wear a suit and tie run around with a pen behind my ear, a note book a with a bunch of scribbles on it and pretend I am a civil servant.

I'm on a TA out of Barcelona for Halloween, but will be dressing up for halloween! A little body paint and voila, the Hulk. :D (At least that's the plan)

You will likely be part of a parade down the Royal Promenade.:) Sorry I will miss it.

Edited by clarea

We once sailed on Jewel of the Seas for Halloween. We didn't think that it would be as festive as it was. We had packed some Halloween t-shirts. Well, many went all out and there was a costume parade all around the pool deck.

One of the most clever that we saw was a group traveling together who went as a box of crayons.

I am going to wear a suit and tie run around with a pen behind my ear, a note book a with a bunch of scribbles on it and pretend I am a civil servant.

Wow, that's so funny!!.......:rolleyes:

Edited by bouhunter

• 1 month later...

Last year, some of our group were pirates, one couple were panda bears, one couple were hippies, one gal was a flapper, and her husband was a vagrant, holding a tin cup and a sign, which read "will work for cruise!" He even got tips from some of the cruisers!!:cool: This year, DH and I will don our pirate garb again with one small change; my wig will change from blonde to black. We enjoy passing out trick-or-treat candy to the young ones and those young at heart!;)

I like that, we are on Vision so I may steal your idea!

Steal away! Not only are you on a different ship we've decided on something else this time. :D Would like to say what I'm going as but I'm afraid someone will steal it for our Navigator cruise. Will have to post a pic afterwards in case someone wants to steal it for next year. :p Assuming someone has my same sense of humor of course. ;)

Last year, some of our group were pirates, one couple were panda bears, one couple were hippies, one gal was a flapper, and her husband was a vagrant, holding a tin cup and a sign, which read "will work for cruise!" He even got tips from some of the cruisers!!:cool: This year, DH and I will don our pirate garb again with one small change; my wig will change from blonde to black. We enjoy passing out trick-or-treat candy to the young ones and those young at heart!;)

I like the vagrant idea - sure my DH would! His requirement is something "not too hot". We made our final costume decisions this past weekend but I have added it to my list of ideas for the future.