Explorer Of The Seas First Time On Voyager Class Ship

tm3750

Trust me ... after the second day you will hate her ... it gets VERY obnoxious ... hearing "Heyyyyyyy Washy Washy ..." screamed at you to the tune of Macarena ... meal after meal .. .day after day. :rolleyes:

Sounds like she does it to all different songs

does she say "Washy washy, happy happy"? She was on my brilliance cruise

"NO WASHY, NO FOODY ... NO FOODY, NO HAPPY ...."

Dumb crap like that ... incessantly ... along with the singing ... ''HEEYYYYYYY WASHY WASHY ...."

After the 2nd day, people just looked away shaking their heads as they walked past this silly act.

"NO WASHY, NO FOODY ... NO FOODY, NO HAPPY ...."

Dumb crap like that ... incessantly ... along with the singing ... ''HEEYYYYYYY WASHY WASHY ...."

After the 2nd day, people just looked away shaking their heads as they walked past this silly act.

I can bet it gets old fast

I can bet it gets old fast

We love the "washy washy" lady. My two year old granddaughter was saying "washy washy" every time she ate a meal after we returned from our Explorer cruise.

You will love the Explorer, it is one of our favorite ships. When we disembarked in July my six year old granddaughter whispered..."goodbye, Explorer. I am going to miss you." And we will miss her.

Enjoy your cruise.

You are going to love this class of ships. The Voyager class and the Freedom class in my opion are some of the best in the fleet. Will be on Explorer for the eighth time in Oct. and it never gets old. Don't miss the ice cream bar on deck 11 by the Windjammer.

Hi All,

I'm also looking at a Aug 2015 cruise on Explorer from the UK. I've read she'll have a refurb for 2015, is that true or has she had a spruce up recently?

I worry she may be a little tired.

Not Cruised with RCI before. I've only been on 3 cruises, NCL, Princess and Celebrity respectively and loved them all, so not sure of the vibe to expect?

Rob.

Hi All,

I'm also looking at a Aug 2015 cruise on Explorer from the UK. I've read she'll have a refurb for 2015, is that true or has she had a spruce up recently?

I worry she may be a little tired.

Not Cruised with RCI before. I've only been on 3 cruises, NCL, Princess and Celebrity respectively and loved them all, so not sure of the vibe to expect?

Rob.

Explorer is scheduled for a major revitalization dry dock in early 2015, right before her UK cruising season.

I imagine it does get to you after a while

Imagine having to DO it for a 12-hour shift...

Those with young children compliment her for making washing your hands before eating (actually very important for hygiene) fun rather than a chore...

Along with the guy who has the tray of glasses on his head, she gets a big round of applause at the crew show on the last night, so many appreciate her efforts and energy...

Yes, it does get old fast (if you are over six years old)... but I admire her stamina, and appreciate the goal...

Hey, washy washy! :-)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Explorer is scheduled for a major revitalization dry dock in early 2015, right before her UK cruising season.

Then she joins her sister ship Voyager OTS along with Radiance & Legend here Down Under from our 2015 summer season.

I'm not convinced that 2 Voyager-class ships will make it easy to access some of our smaller ports but I have heard that tenders are being added during their re-fits.

Perhaps the extensions presently underway to the cruise terminal in our iconic Sydney Harbour is to cater for the larger ships more effectively.

Personally I believe that the Radiance is the best size for our ports & I also love Rhapsody but she is moving elsewhere from 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums