Reflection-Aqua Suite for 3 passengers?

kiyoko

In a previous thread, a question was posted regarding the possibility of booking Aqua class for 3 passengers (attempting online booking for three is not possible). Has anyone had any success by contacting Celebrity and requesting same?

By Celebrity Definition... Aqua is said to be a relaxing two-person max experience.

So not that surprised that you cannot book 3 into an Aqua Class Suite on the Reflection.

Curious when you are also trying to book for ... As evidently the Aqua Class Suites on Reflection are going to change over to Sky Suites in Spring 2015 (Believe Skys can be booked for 3s & 4s as they have a convertible sofa)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

By Celebrity Definition... Aqua is said to be a relaxing two-person max experience.

So not that surprised that you cannot book 3 into an Aqua Class Suite on the Reflection.

Curious when you are also trying to book for ... As evidently the Aqua Class Suites on Reflection are going to change over to Sky Suites in Spring 2015 (Believe Skys can be booked for 3s & 4s as they have a convertible sofa)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Thanks for your quick response.

I'm interested in a sailing before the end of this year. What's curious to me is that since the Aqua Class Suites are going to change over in 2015 to Sky Suites which can be booked for more than 2 passengers, why it's not possible to have the Aqua Suites be able to accommodate 3 now. The only reason I can think of is that the Aqua Suites that will be converted presently do not have a convertible sofa. But having never been in an Aqua Suite, can't confirm that, although the deck plans for the Aqua Suites don't indicate the convertible sofa in them.

I started a thread the other day asking about the rationale for the current price of the Aqua Suites being less than the available Sky Suites on the sailing I am interested since location didn't appear to be a factor. Perhaps the demand for the Sky Suite is higher due to the inability to book the Aqua Suite for more than 2 passengers.

Was interested in finding out if anyone else had contacted Celebrity to request three passengers in an Aqua Suite, and if that request had ever been granted.

Edited by kiyoko

I am sad to hear that they will convert the Aqua Class Suites to Sky Suites.

We had one the last time on the Reflection and loved having the benefits of Aqua class while having a larger stateroom. As with the Sky Suites, I would not call this cabin a suite as it is just a larger cabin, no separation of the living area from the beds.

I don't believe that our sofa was a sofa bed and the room would be badly crowded with three people. If you don't care about the Aqua benefits including the Blu restaurant go for the

next level suite, Celebrity.

Karen

We sailed in an AS last year. The sofa was not convertible and the table in front of the sofa was fixed, I believe. I'm also sad to see the cabin class change. We had a sublime experience and would not hesitate to book the cabin again.