Just off the Sunshine today

lvs2crooz

Sad. I was looking forward to this review but would not blame her if she didn't come back. Too much criticism for someone (not a writer) who was kind enough to give up her time to try to help. More tolerance needed here.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sad. I was looking forward to this review but would not blame her if she didn't come back. Too much criticism for someone (not a writer) who was kind enough to give up her time to try to help. More tolerance needed here.

Ditto

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Seriously. There were a couple of comments about a long paragraph. At least one of those who commented explained why and apologized if OP was offended. And for that it's o.k. to run off and never come back after you offered to help those who asked for further information? Give me a break.

Could be the OP is busy and just hasn't gotten back to the review. I certainly hope they didn't run off offended over a couple of pretty mild mannered comments that offered constructive criticism. Geesh.

I think we all need to put on our big people attitudes. It was a suggestion, I was actually trying to help. I agree on the tolerance part.....both ways.;)