Where will OBC show on personalizer???

RaiderCruiser

from "My cruise details" page click on "view cruise documents" located just to the left of the general cruise information. Select "Print General Information". Your OBC will be on the second page just under Itemized Charges

Whats the OBC from? Price drop..fare promotion/sale? When did you "acquire" the OBC or submit the request for it?

I was charged $2605 for the cruise...I later called and got the charge decreased to $2460-from a fare drop. I made the change last Thursday and received a new document from Carnival with the new price but I have not seen any OBC on my documents or any refund on my credit card.

I was charged $2605 for the cruise...I later called and got the charge decreased to $2460-from a fare drop. I made the change last Thursday and received a new document from Carnival with the new price but I have not seen any OBC on my documents or any refund on my credit card.

Carnival may immediately give you new documents however the credit card company may take up to 10 days to post something online. If it is before final payment there will be no OBC just a credit card change. It may show as a total refund and a new charge for the new price. Patience. :) It will come. If they do it this way it may be as many as 30 days (:eek:) before the credit card company shows it all.