CELEBRITY WEB SITE SURVEY - Now's Your Chance!

QE2_Fan

Was on the phone with Captain's Club about another matter and asked about the survey. They have no knowledge of the survey and a very helpful gal asked three supervisors. I have been unable to locate it.

Would be so happy if I could find it.

Oh well

Why is that not surprising they didn't know anything about it :D.

It does seem to be random so won't pop up every time or for every one...also as others have mentioned check if your browser is setup to allow 'popups'...a lot are not by default these days :p

Interesting the web survey comes out today.

I have been unable to access/add my (fully paid)reservation to My Celebrity for three frustrating months, despite many emails to Captains Club, the Webmaster and even the CEO. Phonescalls to Celebrity in Australia and the USA were fruitless.

As was my posting on their Facebook wall.

Then the day of the survey, conveniently I was able to add my booking.

I had been promised a fix this week and lo and behold a survey.

This morning, for the first time, I was able to add my cruise to my account and access/view everything. Hope it's fixed for good.

I spoke too soon. While I was able to add my reservation I now am told I can't view it at this time although it seems I can do everything else. Oh well, baby steps....

I did not see the survey on the Celebrity website either.

But then at the end of the day when I was getting ready to shut down my computer and was closing windows, there it was!

It was in a separate window, hidden behind the other windows I had open.

So I do not know how long it had been there.

I took the survey, but it was only rating items on their list.

There was no opportunity to add comments, which was disappointing because the problems I encountered were not addressed on their survey.

I had previously tried to send them details about the problems using their own link under Customer Service.

They used to have a website problem link specifically for sending information about web problems, but it was no longer there, so I tried to describe the problem using their Customer Service email link, that goes to

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/footer/contactUsEmailForm

But that didn't work either.

To anyone who has recently been into your account on the Celebrity website but did not see the survey:

When you close your windows, do it carefully, one at a time, looking behind them to see if your survey is hiding there, the way mine was.

I think I've figured it out!!!! Someone in IT is closely related to Michael Bayley and due to the nepotism factor their job is protected!! That's the ONLY reason I can think of that they don't fire the whole lot of them and start again from scratch. This 'survey' is just a silly band aid to make us think they actually care or are doing something about the issues.

Obviously with ships sailing full, there's no need to make the investment to have a functional website. I spend a LOT of time on various sites, and none have issues remotely like these.

I couldn't care less about the loss of chocolates, Q-tips, or any of the other grousing that's been going around, but a nonfunctioning website is really, really bad business.

Popped up for me after I couldn't access our reservation. Do you think a rating of "1" was too high?

Considering your most recent experience, I think not [emoji12]

Many are unhappy they don't have a chance to 'let them have a piece of their mind' but I think the survey first few questions alone can leave a pretty powerful statement.

Would many of us recommend this site to a friend?

Would many of us recommend making a booking with Celebrity based on the website?

I think the ratings on these questions will be on the low side and should be a real wake up call for Celebrity. Lack of recommendation is a direct loss in sales opportunity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Over the last year I visit the website as little as possible. But today I did to check it out. No survey popped up so I did not take it.

I would also like to say that I did notice you can click on choice air on a specific cruise now, it's not as easy as other search engines, but it is there. I would like to apologize to celebrity for recently saying they did not have this feature.

I looked for the survey on the main page - no luck.

Then I decided to shop for a cruise, and while I was clicking on a deck plan, up popped the survey.

Problem is that the survey is focussed on your experience with THIS current visit.

While visiting the site today, I had no issues, but last night while shopping for excursions, I could not get the site to load properly at all.

I thought one of the questions was odd. You had to choose between "I have a cruise booked" and "I am shopping for a cruise". Do they not think that someone visiting their site might have a cruise booked AND also want to shop for another? It was an either or question, you could not select both answers.