Buying pictures WAY after your cruise...

tdnosnhoj11

Hi all! It's been about ten months since my Disney cruise and I got the thinking about our boarding photo. I bought the one of my husband and I, but we also took one with the whole family. I assumed someone in our party of 11 would buy the photo, so I didn't. And no one did.

I was okay with that, but shortly after, I started thinking about how I wish I had bought it so I could make a collage of boarding photos. I went to the Disney Cruise website and clicked on the Shutters section. Somewhere along the way, it gave me the option of "I've returned from a cruise and would like to buy pictures." But when I clicked, it sent me a website error. It did that then (this was only a month or so after the cruise) and it did it again today. Hmph.

Has anyone done this recently? If so, if there a different website I could go to?

Also- I would like to find out how to get Disney to ship three dozen cream cheese pretzels to me. (Kidding about this part... unless they can. lol)

Hi all! It's been about ten months since my Disney cruise and I got the thinking about our boarding photo. I bought the one of my husband and I, but we also took one with the whole family. I assumed someone in our party of 11 would buy the photo, so I didn't. And no one did.

I was okay with that, but shortly after, I started thinking about how I wish I had bought it so I could make a collage of boarding photos. I went to the Disney Cruise website and clicked on the Shutters section. Somewhere along the way, it gave me the option of "I've returned from a cruise and would like to buy pictures." But when I clicked, it sent me a website error. It did that then (this was only a month or so after the cruise) and it did it again today. Hmph.

Has anyone done this recently? If so, if there a different website I could go to?

Also- I would like to find out how to get Disney to ship three dozen cream cheese pretzels to me. (Kidding about this part... unless they can. lol)

I think there's a maximum amount of time since the cruise that they can "go back" and get photos. I'm thinking it's like 6 weeks? At least it was a year ago.

I'm fairly certain that 10 months afterward, it wouldn't be possible.

I could be wrong.

Edited by Shmoo here

I've now tried got the 'I've returned from a cruise...' option but after 6 days we still get the same error message.

Think they are missing a trick here as we'd have bought more at leisure rather than being rushed on board.

Yeah, exactly. I agree with others, ten months is doubtful... but I did try again before 60 days after and got the same message then as I do now. I wonder if it's a system error and not enough people bother trying for them to be alerted to it?

Oh well :(

I've now tried got the 'I've returned from a cruise...' option but after 6 days we still get the same error message.

Think they are missing a trick here as we'd have bought more at leisure rather than being rushed on board.

Yeah, exactly. I agree with others, ten months is doubtful... but I did try again before 60 days after and got the same message then as I do now. I wonder if it's a system error and not enough people bother trying for them to be alerted to it?

Oh well :(

If this is what's happening, even to the more recent cruisers, I'd suggest calling them and asking for the photos. I think there are some computers/systems that just don't like to talk to each other (I know mine is that way).