The last post wins !!!

griz400

I was on the website that has "advisor" in it's name. I was researching different excursions for Italy .There was a whole forum full of questions and answers. Some lady asked specifically about a cruise ship -sponsored tour. So this jerk responds " THIS is a site for REAL TRAVELERS- you need to visit Cruise Critic. "

Gladly, I say!

I didn't realize that I'm not actually travelling if I am not drinking yak milk whilst sitting cross-legged and unbathed in my yurt.

Been on CC for YEARS (had a different name before we moved) and have spent many an hour planning and learning and laughing.

Is this the last post???

I don't even mind that I have to be at work because that's just life. I just happen to strongly dislike my job to the point that I regret taking it and switching from my old job (which I also disliked). Customer service is a horrendous field to be in for any amount of time.

The one good thing about lousy jobs is that they help to pay for wonderful cruises. Chin up and happy sailing.

Don't bump up four year old threads please.

As long as they make all posts available, what’s the problem with reviving an old thread? There is nothing time sensitive about this thread.

They could easily make post older than a certain date “read only” since they decided not to....

Those that don’t want to read zombie threads, can simply skip past them.

As long as they make all posts available, what’s the problem with reviving an old thread? There is nothing time sensitive about this thread.

They could easily make post older than a certain date “read only” since they decided not to....

Those that don’t want to read zombie threads, can simply skip past them.

I don't think you got his joke. He knew he was bumping it up when he wrote that.