Eclipse Sky Suite 6305

wally8

Hi Folks, I am looking into a March 14 day cruise in the Caribbean and the only Sky Suite they have left is the corner aft 6305. Looks like it is right above a restaurant. Has anyone stayed in this cabin and is there a problem with it like noise and vibration? I would appreciate your comments, thanks, Wally

Hi Folks, I am looking into a March 14 day cruise in the Caribbean and the only Sky Suite they have left is the corner aft 6305. Looks like it is right above a restaurant. Has anyone stayed in this cabin and is there a problem with it like noise and vibration? I would appreciate your comments, thanks, Wally

Hi WALLY8,

I suggest you begin your research by checking out the S-Class Cabin Spreadsheet Sticky that is at the top of this Forum.

As well there could be a reviews here on CC (in the Reviews Section) knowing that not all sho sail or write Reviews frequent this Forum. You can search by Cabin Number... Here on CC or even GOOGLE in general.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

I think it's above Tuscan Grill and I wouldn't hesitate to book it. We like to book those corner aft suites, albeit on higher decks (penthouse deck our favorite). But being on top you're less likely to have noise than if you were under something.

Have a great time!

We were in the opposite Sky Suite on the starboard side of the Silhouette. We heard no noise, but the restaurant roof below somewhat limits a downward view. Also, the veranda configuration limited the placement of the deck furniture.

We were assigned 6306 as a W GTY and were delighted to be in an SS1 regardless of the drawbacks!